A Lewisham construction company is celebrating after scooping a business award from the Mayor of Lewisham.
Site Masters, a construction recruitment provider based in Lewisham for nearly three decades, picked up the Mayor of Lewisham Business Award for corporate social responsibility.
The firm, in Lewisham Way, were praised for providing employment for residents alongside Lewisham Council’s Local Labour and Business Scheme.
Mayor of Lewisham Sir Steve Bullock said: "Local businesses that have a strong commitment to ‘giving back’ especially in these challenging times will always get my approval.
"I’m pleased to be able to present them with this award and I am very proud to have them in the borough."
Other winners were Deku in the ‘new business’ category and Eleanor Healthcare Group in the ‘environmental practice’ category.
Nominations are now open for the next round of the business awards which can be made online at lewisham.gov.uk/businessawards and close on July 3.
- Can you help? People appeal to find 'vulnerable' missing girl who may be with man three times her age
- Retired builder looks back on life as an apprentice rebuilding bomb-hit homes in Erith
- PICTURED: It’s all gone wrong at Dartford theatre
- Bromley youngsters to dance with BGT acts in live shows
- Primary school opens 'fabulous' new wing for toddlers and special needs kids