A Lewisham construction company is celebrating after scooping a business award from the Mayor of Lewisham.
Site Masters, a construction recruitment provider based in Lewisham for nearly three decades, picked up the Mayor of Lewisham Business Award for corporate social responsibility.
The firm, in Lewisham Way, were praised for providing employment for residents alongside Lewisham Council’s Local Labour and Business Scheme.
Mayor of Lewisham Sir Steve Bullock said: "Local businesses that have a strong commitment to ‘giving back’ especially in these challenging times will always get my approval.
"I’m pleased to be able to present them with this award and I am very proud to have them in the borough."
Other winners were Deku in the ‘new business’ category and Eleanor Healthcare Group in the ‘environmental practice’ category.
Nominations are now open for the next round of the business awards which can be made online at lewisham.gov.uk/businessawards and close on July 3.
- 'There was blood all over the floor': Fight breaks out in Sidcup curry house
- PICTURED: Private jet in crash at Biggin Hill Airport
- Northfleet man who raped woman after hitting her head repeatedly against wall jailed
- How will your commute be affected by London Bridge station closure?
- Gun disguised as walking stick handed over to Bromley police during Met amnesty