A man has been charged following a series of burglaries and attempted burglaries in Orpington last weekend.
Christopher Shattock, 31, of no fixed address, has been charged with two burglaries and two attempted burglaries.
He has appeared at Bromley Magistrates' Court and been remanded in custody to appear at Croydon Crown Court at a date yet to be fixed.
Earlier this week News Shopper reported a woman returned to her home in Homefield Rise on Saturday to find her house "totally ranksacked".
- Darford man behind bars over two Albanian kids and 18 adults rescued from sinking ship off Kent coast
- APPEAL: Man escapes police custody after absconding from Bromley hospital
- Concerns raised over 'dangerous' Belvedere crossing where kids are forced to walk in the road to get to school
- Man rescued from burning apartment in Sidcup
- Kettles, fridges and even frying pans – the innovative smart tech that could simplify our life