A man has been charged following a series of burglaries and attempted burglaries in Orpington last weekend.
Christopher Shattock, 31, of no fixed address, has been charged with two burglaries and two attempted burglaries.
He has appeared at Bromley Magistrates' Court and been remanded in custody to appear at Croydon Crown Court at a date yet to be fixed.
Earlier this week News Shopper reported a woman returned to her home in Homefield Rise on Saturday to find her house "totally ranksacked".
- Can you help? People appeal to find 'vulnerable' missing girl who may be with man three times her age
- Retired builder looks back on life as an apprentice rebuilding bomb-hit homes in Erith
- PICTURED: It’s all gone wrong at Dartford theatre
- Bromley youngsters to dance with BGT acts in live shows
- Primary school opens 'fabulous' new wing for toddlers and special needs kids