Police in Greenwich are appealing for information after a Kidbrooke burglary where around £2,000 of goods were swiped including jewellery and war medals from Oman.
It comes after three men burgled an address in Woolacombe Road on March 29 around 7.43pm and were captured on CCTV.
A solid gold Cartier lighter and two medals – presented to the victim’s mother in 1987 for nursing services during the Dhofar war – were some of the “distinctive” items stolen.
DC Richard Purrott, officer in the case, said: “The medals and the Cartier lighter are very distinctive.
“Anyone who has come in possession of these items or has any information about the burglary should contact police and assist with our ongoing enquiries”.
Anyone with information can ring Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or DC Purrott on 020 8284 9449.
- Eltham teen arrested and four men seriously hurt after car ploughs into crowd
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist killed in Dartford crash named locally as dad from Eltham
- Driver who killed child actor and aunt in Penge car crash acknowledges 'pain and suffering' caused
- Residents attack council's proposals to build 4,500 homes in Swanley and Hextable
- This brainteaser will test your bargain-hunting skills: Can you spot the biggest saving?