Police in Greenwich are appealing for information after a Kidbrooke burglary where around £2,000 of goods were swiped including jewellery and war medals from Oman.
It comes after three men burgled an address in Woolacombe Road on March 29 around 7.43pm and were captured on CCTV.
A solid gold Cartier lighter and two medals – presented to the victim’s mother in 1987 for nursing services during the Dhofar war – were some of the “distinctive” items stolen.
DC Richard Purrott, officer in the case, said: “The medals and the Cartier lighter are very distinctive.
“Anyone who has come in possession of these items or has any information about the burglary should contact police and assist with our ongoing enquiries”.
Anyone with information can ring Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or DC Purrott on 020 8284 9449.
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Can you help Bexley police locate these suspected criminals?
- Woman dies in Orpington house fire
- Firefighters tackle 3-hour blaze as rubbish dumped by fly-tippers catches fire at old Klinger factory in Sidcup
- Gannett Foundation awards more than £16,000 to south London charities
- 'Superhero mad' Bromley boy gets new wheelchair after community campaign raises £22,000