Two men tried to break into a Chislehurst jewellery shop and pawnbroker by hitting the front window with a sledgehammer.
Police said they received a call at just after 11 o’clock on Monday April 7 after reports of an attempted robbery.
Nikolas Patrick, located on the town’s high street, had its front window damaged but it is not thought anything was taken.
The owner asked not to be named and said he did not want to discuss the incident while investigations are ongoing.
- Emaciated dead dog found dumped in Downham park
- Man robbed and assaulted by four thugs in Bromley
- 150 Christmas trees stolen from Orpington family farm
- NEAR MISS: Football-sized drone misses airplane above Biggin Hill by only 20 metres
- Family of Bexley baby boy with genetic condition name children's ward staff 'Healthcare Heroes'