Two men tried to break into a Chislehurst jewellery shop and pawnbroker by hitting the front window with a sledgehammer.
Police said they received a call at just after 11 o’clock on Monday April 7 after reports of an attempted robbery.
Nikolas Patrick, located on the town’s high street, had its front window damaged but it is not thought anything was taken.
The owner asked not to be named and said he did not want to discuss the incident while investigations are ongoing.
- Catford man cleared of Thamesmead kidnap
- Sydenham paedophile ring linked to church choir jailed for years of sex abuse
- Sixties stars to swing again in Bromley
- Full evacuation follows fire alarm at Ebbsfleet station
- Sydenham man charged with murdering young father