Two men tried to break into a Chislehurst jewellery shop and pawnbroker by hitting the front window with a sledgehammer.
Police said they received a call at just after 11 o’clock on Monday April 7 after reports of an attempted robbery.
Nikolas Patrick, located on the town’s high street, had its front window damaged but it is not thought anything was taken.
The owner asked not to be named and said he did not want to discuss the incident while investigations are ongoing.
- This is the shocking moment a Muslim mum was told to 'go and bomb the world' after argument in high street
- Revealed: These are food hygiene ratings for every restaurant in Orpington High Street
- Students 'trashed' a park in Bexley forcing teachers and the public to clean up after them
- Eltham teen hit 15 people while driving 69mph in a 30mph area
- Bearded dragon rescued from Mottingham house fire