Two men tried to break into a Chislehurst jewellery shop and pawnbroker by hitting the front window with a sledgehammer.
Police said they received a call at just after 11 o’clock on Monday April 7 after reports of an attempted robbery.
Nikolas Patrick, located on the town’s high street, had its front window damaged but it is not thought anything was taken.
The owner asked not to be named and said he did not want to discuss the incident while investigations are ongoing.
- UPDATE: 48 residents evacuated after sinkhole opens up in Plumstead
- Both Sidcup Leisure Centre swimming pools expected to be closed for six days after flooding
- PICTURED: Geordie Shore beauty Holly Hagan meets fans in Bexleyheath as she celebrates 3st super slim down
- UPDATE: Man killed by train near Dartford station
- Air ambulance lands in Abbey Wood after teenager stabbed