Two men tried to break into a Chislehurst jewellery shop and pawnbroker by hitting the front window with a sledgehammer.
Police said they received a call at just after 11 o’clock on Monday April 7 after reports of an attempted robbery.
Nikolas Patrick, located on the town’s high street, had its front window damaged but it is not thought anything was taken.
The owner asked not to be named and said he did not want to discuss the incident while investigations are ongoing.
- Northfleet pervert jailed after vigilante group tricks him to meet fake schoolgirl for sex
- Terror arrest after 'bomb' alert at North Greenwich station
- Family of Eltham parliament engineer who died from asbestos-related cancer launch legal battle
- Murder accused 'may have cooked and eaten parts of' Greenhithe police officer
- UPDATE: Boy taken to hospital after Chislehurst crash