Police are investigating a possible arson attack on a doctor’s surgery in Northfleet.
Officers were called to The Shubbery GP surgery in Perry Street at 10.51pm on April 9 to reports of a fire inside the property.
Two fire engines from Thames-side attended and crews needed to force the door open to gain entry.
Once inside they tackled a small fire on the carpet with a hose reel jet and removed smoke from the property with a ventilation fan.
Crews told Kent Police it had likely been started deliberately as there was no reason for the fire to break out where it did. A police spokesman said: “"Kent Police is investigating an alleged arson in Northfleet.
"It is reported that a property in Perry Street was alight just after 10.45pm on Wednesday, April 9."
- Check out Chapter One’s swish new Private Dining Room in Locksbottom restaurant
- Spamalot cast support News Shopper’s 50th anniversary
- 'They're battys innit' Gay couple verbally abused by Eltham JD Sports staff member
- Crystal Palace Overground Festival receives nearly £10,000 in lottery funding
- World's first Singing Hypnotist set for Deptford premiere