Police are investigating a possible arson attack on a doctor’s surgery in Northfleet.
Officers were called to The Shubbery GP surgery in Perry Street at 10.51pm on April 9 to reports of a fire inside the property.
Two fire engines from Thames-side attended and crews needed to force the door open to gain entry.
Once inside they tackled a small fire on the carpet with a hose reel jet and removed smoke from the property with a ventilation fan.
Crews told Kent Police it had likely been started deliberately as there was no reason for the fire to break out where it did. A police spokesman said: “"Kent Police is investigating an alleged arson in Northfleet.
"It is reported that a property in Perry Street was alight just after 10.45pm on Wednesday, April 9."
- TRAVEL: Engineering work disrupting trains this weekend
- Woolly Hat Day 2017: We want photos of you in your favourite cosy headgear
- False funding claim revealed in New Bermondsey sports development
- Increasing social care cost puts strain on Bexley council as councillors prepare to debate upcoming budget
- REVEALED: Which companies do you think are keeping their customers most satisfied?