Adidas is offering customers the opportunity to meet some of London’s Premier League stars next week at its groundbreaking new store.
The brand’s concept store opened at Bluewater today and promises and immersive sports arena atmosphere.
Inspired by the sights and sounds of a sports stadium, the concept store is only the second in the world and the first in Europe.
Customers are greeted by the sound of cheering as they walk down a stadium-style tunnel into the ‘homecourt’ style store.
Once customers are inside, the theme continues to blend sports and shopping.
To mark the celebration, Kiss FM will host an one-off show from the store and, on Wednesday April 16, a limited numbers of shoppers will be given wristbands enabling them to meet West Ham players later in the day.
There will also be a photo booth for shoppers to capture their goal celebrations with the official FIFA World Cup ball.
And on Thursday, April 17, customers can win a £500 shopping spree by guessing the amount of the World Cup balls in a giant cube.
Rupert Campbell, Director of adidas UK Own Retail, said the company was ‘committed to constant innovation’ and “looking for ways to offer our customers a unique shopping experience’.
- Epsom Derby 2016: The best dressed from the two-day festival
- Geordie Shore's Vicky Pattison is coming to meet fans at Ann Summers
- TOWIE star to host sexy pajama party at Bluewater tomorrow
- INTERVIEW: School's out for Bromley-bound Joey Essex
- What to expect when Forest Hill Fashion Week returns this month