There are hazardous driving conditions in Grove Park following a burst water main this morning (April 10).
Drivers can expect surface water around the junction of Baring Road and Chinbrook Road as a result of the incident.
Travellers on the Southeastern train line between London Bridge and Sevenoaks suffered delays this morning following the burst water main.
Do you have any pictures? Send them to email@example.com
- London Soccerdome set to close end of this month to make room for Greenwich Peninsula
- 5 thoughts of the week: Old people's health woes, tattoos harming job prospects and more
- Police called to reported stabbing in Slade Green
- UPDATE: Missing Greenwich found following police appeal
- 14 things to see and do this week (and next) in south east London and north Kent