There are hazardous driving conditions in Grove Park following a burst water main this morning (April 10).
Drivers can expect surface water around the junction of Baring Road and Chinbrook Road as a result of the incident.
Travellers on the Southeastern train line between London Bridge and Sevenoaks suffered delays this morning following the burst water main.
Do you have any pictures? Send them to email@example.com
- VIDEO: Is it fair bus driver lost his job after this brawl with passengers?
- VIDEO: Arson attack on Greenwich petrol station - suspect caught on camera
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (October 25 and 26)
- Police appeal after man takes double decker bus from Orpington bus depot and drives it to Shirley
- Queues at re-opened Dartford Tunnel following five-vehicle M25 crash