There are hazardous driving conditions in Grove Park following a burst water main this morning (April 10).
Drivers can expect surface water around the junction of Baring Road and Chinbrook Road as a result of the incident.
Travellers on the Southeastern train line between London Bridge and Sevenoaks suffered delays this morning following the burst water main.
Do you have any pictures? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Storm Dorris closes Queen Elizabeth II Bridge as 70mph wind and heavy rain forecast
- Plumstead man who admitted one-punch manslaughter of banker cleared of murder
- Travel chaos expected as Storm Doris roars towards south London, north Kent and north Surrey
- Man dies after collapsing and being handcuffed by police in Welling
- Dartford man jailed for throwing corrosive liquid at good Samaritan breaking up fight