There are hazardous driving conditions in Grove Park following a burst water main this morning (April 10).
Drivers can expect surface water around the junction of Baring Road and Chinbrook Road as a result of the incident.
Travellers on the Southeastern train line between London Bridge and Sevenoaks suffered delays this morning following the burst water main.
Do you have any pictures? Send them to email@example.com
- Motorists can now challenge parking tickets for £5
- Hither Green hosting film night with selection of seasonal wines
- Bromley Council urges 'do not wash your turkey this Christmas'
- Swanley car theft leads to arrest of 16-year-old boy
- Bluewater braced for influx of male shoppers on 'Panic Saturday'