There are hazardous driving conditions in Grove Park following a burst water main this morning (April 10).
Drivers can expect surface water around the junction of Baring Road and Chinbrook Road as a result of the incident.
Travellers on the Southeastern train line between London Bridge and Sevenoaks suffered delays this morning following the burst water main.
Do you have any pictures? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- PICTURED: Nine people arrested on suspicion of drug dealing in series of raids in Thamesmead
- Blackwall Tunnel REOPENS after major fuel spill
- Bexleyheath man wants motorcyclists to wear correct safety gear following his nasty crash
- Southeastern slammed by Bexley and Bromley's London Assembly Member for 'truly awful' service
- VIDEO: Who's most likely to get rescued when their car breaks down - men or women?