There are hazardous driving conditions in Grove Park following a burst water main this morning (April 10).
Drivers can expect surface water around the junction of Baring Road and Chinbrook Road as a result of the incident.
Travellers on the Southeastern train line between London Bridge and Sevenoaks suffered delays this morning following the burst water main.
Do you have any pictures? Send them to email@example.com
- Happy birthday to us! 50 fabulous years of News Shopper
- SE London and north Kent forecast: Yellow weather warning but Dartford Crossing reopens
- Plumstead man 'beat 18-year-old with metal pole near Woolwich pub in afternoon attack'
- Cat café dream continues after failed fundraising attempt
- Kent residents urge London Paramount to use sustainable energy