Grieving Bob Geldof made an emotional visit to his grandchildren and son-in-law’s family in New Eltham following the sudden death of his daughter.
The 62-year-old spent more than two hours at the home of Peaches' father-in-law Keith Cohen in Gerda Road yesterday afternoon.
Bob's two grandchildren are also believed to have been there at the family home of Peaches’ musician husband Thomas Cohen.
It was the first time family had seen each other since the tragic death of Peaches, 25, on Monday afternoon after Bob flew into the country on Tuesday.
He arrived at the semi-detached house in a black car with a woman, thought to be his partner Jeanne Marine, at around 12.30pm.
Bob, who was driving, was pointed into a parking space by Keith who had come out of his house to greet him.
The Live Aid organiser was wearing a stripey jacket with black trousers and looked serious.
Waved off by Keith who was carrying a small child, they left the house around 2.45pm.
Earlier in the day Keith had been to the supermarket to buy food ahead of their family reunion.
He was seen driving a black Ford C-Max and was accompanied by a neighbour.
- Bexleyheath Academy teacher 'appalled' by allegations of sex with pupil
- Mum and daughter attacked and pushed off Dartford-bound train at Welling
- Will Father Christmas arrive in an ambulance this year?
- VIDEO: Greenwich pupils feed hungry shoppers with 'mince flies'
- Woolwich listed building could be demolished for Crossrail square