Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Bromley business leaders partner up with groups and organisations at responsibility expo
Bromley business leaders met with voluntary and community organisations last month to form partnerships and work out how best to support the borough.
The inaugural Corporate Social Responsibility Expo (CSR Expo) at the town’s Civic Centre took place on March 13, organised by Community Links Bromley (CLB) alongside the Bromley Community Fund and the council.
It sought to bridge the gap between local businesses, groups, and individuals, paving the way for different sectors of society to work together for communities and individuals.
Director of CLB Colin Maclean explained: “As a new event, we were not sure quite what to expect but the feedback has been tremendous.
“This hopefully will herald the start of some fruitful new partnerships.”
The event’s host, the Mayor of Bromley councillor Ernest Noad, said: “I am delighted to have supported this excellent event, which I hope will enable local businesses to support the many vibrant voluntary organisations which set out their stalls and showcased their excellent work.”
- UPDATE: Double Downham emergency - launderette fire follows crash on same road
- Fake Abbey Wood hospice van seen cruising for late night donations
- Bexleyheath pool duping customers with 'free' swim offer, says user
- Erith gym holds white collar boxing night in memory of Tommy Main
- A history of Orpington Hospital: Remembering its beginnings as a vital part of the First World War
Comments are closed on this article.