A baby has been taken to hospital as a priority after an incident in Mottingham this morning.
An air ambulance landed in Hassop Walk after the incident off Court Farm Road.
A London Ambulance Service spokeswoman said: "We were called at about 11.45am to an address off Court Farm Road.
"We sent a car, an ambulance crew, a London Air Ambulance and a duty officer to the scene.
"We treated one patient, a baby, who was taken to Lewisham Hospital as a priority."
- Welling's Kate Bush hailed after first live performance for 35 years
- Foreign cigarettes ruled as cause of fatal Plumstead inferno
- UPDATE: Elderly woman with dementia missing from Penge
- Dartford mayor takes on ice-bucket challenge
- Wealthy Keston man who defrauded government department and Bromley Council out of nearly £70k escapes jail