A baby has been taken to hospital as a priority after an incident in Mottingham this morning.
An air ambulance landed in Hassop Walk after the incident off Court Farm Road.
A London Ambulance Service spokeswoman said: "We were called at about 11.45am to an address off Court Farm Road.
"We sent a car, an ambulance crew, a London Air Ambulance and a duty officer to the scene.
"We treated one patient, a baby, who was taken to Lewisham Hospital as a priority."
- PICTURES AND VIDEO: Catford Bridge Tavern goes up in flames
- Rubbish on fire outside Blackfen kebab shop
- Top five must read stories
- UPDATE: Police find missing 91-year-old from Meopham
- Crystal Palace paramedic sets up life saving course