A baby has been taken to hospital as a priority after an incident in Mottingham this morning.
An air ambulance landed in Hassop Walk after the incident off Court Farm Road.
A London Ambulance Service spokeswoman said: "We were called at about 11.45am to an address off Court Farm Road.
"We sent a car, an ambulance crew, a London Air Ambulance and a duty officer to the scene.
"We treated one patient, a baby, who was taken to Lewisham Hospital as a priority."
- Neglected horses rescued in Sidcup due to 'immediate concerns for their welfare'
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn
- Lewisham borough worst for education in London