A baby has been taken to hospital as a priority after an incident in Mottingham this morning.
An air ambulance landed in Hassop Walk after the incident off Court Farm Road.
A London Ambulance Service spokeswoman said: "We were called at about 11.45am to an address off Court Farm Road.
"We sent a car, an ambulance crew, a London Air Ambulance and a duty officer to the scene.
"We treated one patient, a baby, who was taken to Lewisham Hospital as a priority."
- Bus driver describes finding man who wasn’t breathing in Bexleyheath and trying to get help
- ‘I don’t want to draw my curtains’: Anger after huge phone mast goes up due to council mistake
- An 18-year-old man is fighting for his life after being stabbed in broad daylight by a gang of youths
- Sudden death of ‘true gentleman’ could lead to heart screenings for Erith students
- Listen up, audio boffins think they've got the perfect way to put you in a good mood on train journeys