A baby has been taken to hospital as a priority after an incident in Mottingham this morning.
An air ambulance landed in Hassop Walk after the incident off Court Farm Road.
A London Ambulance Service spokeswoman said: "We were called at about 11.45am to an address off Court Farm Road.
"We sent a car, an ambulance crew, a London Air Ambulance and a duty officer to the scene.
"We treated one patient, a baby, who was taken to Lewisham Hospital as a priority."
- PICTURES: Major delays on Southeastern after freight train derailment
- Severe weather warning issued for London
- Funeral fundraising appeal for man hit by car in Swanley
- Lewisham councillors back calls for independent inquiry into controversial redevelopment for land at Millwall stadium
- Speeding laws are changing - and the punishments are about to get tougher