A baby has been taken to hospital as a priority after an incident in Mottingham this morning.
An air ambulance landed in Hassop Walk after the incident off Court Farm Road.
A London Ambulance Service spokeswoman said: "We were called at about 11.45am to an address off Court Farm Road.
"We sent a car, an ambulance crew, a London Air Ambulance and a duty officer to the scene.
"We treated one patient, a baby, who was taken to Lewisham Hospital as a priority."
- UPDATE: Trapped passengers rescued from top deck of bus after Bromley crash
- VIDEO: McDonald's worker fired after 'humiliating homeless man by throwing burger on the floor'
- APPEAL: Police looking for man who rubbed his groin on 16-year-old girl's back at Chislehurst bus stop
- CALL IN THE BUM SQUAD: Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself jailed
- Police have 'plan in place' to deal with repeat of Northumberland Heath fight