Youngsters met MP for Bexleyheath and Crayford David Evennett to grill him on his career in politics far.
Mr Evennett appeared as a guest speaker at Bexleyheath Academy in Woolwich Road to discuss how his previous jobs have informed his political career.
Kids heard how he worked as a teacher and an insurance broker before his political career took off.
He also talked about his role as a Government minister and whip.
Pupils quizzed him on a range of topics including the Ukraine, the EU, international aid and education.
He said: "I was impressed by the way pupils engaged and their knowledge of current affairs.
"They are a credit to the school, who can be proud of their participation in this session.
"I believe events like these are important to help young people understand the role of parliamentarians and inspire them to become more involved in our democratic process in the future."
- Don't forget to change your clocks this weekend
- Bromley police officer fired for misconduct
- Masked man smashes car window and stabs teenage driver during late-night attack in Kidbrooke
- PICTURED: Westminster terrorist was born in Dartford
- Neighbours pay tribute to south London pensioner who was fifth person to die after Westminster terror attack