Learning charity Springboard Bromley is to close after 33 years of providing support to thousands of the borough's young people.
Since 1981 the charity, based in Beacon House, Old Homesdale Road, has helped around 300 people a year, aged 14 and 25, who are not in education, employment or training.
In addition to learning and developing basic communication and employability skills, youngsters have been able to achieve qualifications in English, Maths and ICT.
They also had the opportunity to develop skills such as construction, media and childcare.
It is not yet known why the charity is closing.
- Man shot in Downham by 'two men on motorcycle'
- Man reportedly knifed in the back after three burglars raid home in Gravesend
- APPEAL: Young Downham woman missing for more than a week
- TRAVEL WARNING: Traffic headaches all over south-east London and north Kent
- Latest news, traffic and weather for south-east London and north Kent