Learning charity Springboard Bromley is to close after 33 years of providing support to thousands of the borough's young people.
Since 1981 the charity, based in Beacon House, Old Homesdale Road, has helped around 300 people a year, aged 14 and 25, who are not in education, employment or training.
In addition to learning and developing basic communication and employability skills, youngsters have been able to achieve qualifications in English, Maths and ICT.
They also had the opportunity to develop skills such as construction, media and childcare.
It is not yet known why the charity is closing.
- 10 Black Friday facts and figures as UK shoppers get set for sales madness
- Pet of the Day: Cute Cassie
- Bexleyheath Academy teacher 'appalled' by allegations of sex with pupil
- Mum and daughter attacked and pushed off Dartford-bound train at Welling
- Will Father Christmas arrive in an ambulance this year?