Bestselling author Louisa Young is coming to Bromley Central Library this week to talk about women and the war.
It comes as the capital’s residents are encouraged to pick up the same book and read together as part of Cityread London, a month-long celebration of literature.
The writer, whose First World War-set novel ‘My Dear, I Wanted to Tell You’ is the chosen title for the scheme, is set to visit on Thursday April 10.
- Top five stories to read today
- School Lane, South Darenth closed due to fly-tipping
- Swanley trains delayed by fallen tree
- UPDATE: Car and truck involved in Dartford Tunnel crash
- VIDEO: Catford Bridge Tavern 'will reopen' despite huge fire