Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Bestselling author Louisa Young visiting Bromley library for WW1 talk in literature celebration
Bestselling author Louisa Young is coming to Bromley Central Library this week to talk about women and the war.
It comes as the capital’s residents are encouraged to pick up the same book and read together as part of Cityread London, a month-long celebration of literature.
The writer, whose First World War-set novel ‘My Dear, I Wanted to Tell You’ is the chosen title for the scheme, is set to visit on Thursday April 10.
- Top 10 Dr Who in south east London and north Kent facts
- Famous Crystal Palace, Charlton and Millwall fans: The starting XI
- What's on this bank holiday weekend (August 22 to 25)
- COCKTAIL: Smirnoff Summer Punch
- Cannon and Ball team up with Su Pollard for Robin Hood comedy in Dartford and Bromley
Comments are closed on this article.