Bestselling author Louisa Young is coming to Bromley Central Library this week to talk about women and the war.
It comes as the capital’s residents are encouraged to pick up the same book and read together as part of Cityread London, a month-long celebration of literature.
The writer, whose First World War-set novel ‘My Dear, I Wanted to Tell You’ is the chosen title for the scheme, is set to visit on Thursday April 10.
- Woman hit by bus in outside cinema North Greenwich
- Wife of Westminster attacker speaks out: 'I am saddened and shocked by what Khalid has done'
- NEW POUND COIN: Send your photos of 12-sided £1 and guess what 'secret' security feature is
- Hundreds from Dartford back petition for stronger sex-offending laws
- HAVE YOUR SAY: Do you agree with what rape victim and judge have said about drunk women putting themselves in danger?