Bestselling author Louisa Young is coming to Bromley Central Library this week to talk about women and the war.
It comes as the capital’s residents are encouraged to pick up the same book and read together as part of Cityread London, a month-long celebration of literature.
The writer, whose First World War-set novel ‘My Dear, I Wanted to Tell You’ is the chosen title for the scheme, is set to visit on Thursday April 10.
- Man critically injured after being hit by bus
- Naked man spotted 'masturbating' in New Eltham before fleeing with underpants in hand
- PICTURED: Prime Minister makes surprise appearance at Gravesend Vaisakhi celebrations
- Orpington cyclist reunited with stolen bike
- UPDATE: Man hospitalised after A2 crash near Dartford