Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Bestselling author Louisa Young visiting Bromley library for WW1 talk in literature celebration
Bestselling author Louisa Young is coming to Bromley Central Library this week to talk about women and the war.
It comes as the capital’s residents are encouraged to pick up the same book and read together as part of Cityread London, a month-long celebration of literature.
The writer, whose First World War-set novel ‘My Dear, I Wanted to Tell You’ is the chosen title for the scheme, is set to visit on Thursday April 10.
- Pakistan legend Saqlain Mushtaq talks cricket ahead of Lashings All Star games in Bromley and Blackheath
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (August 2 and 3)
- Bexley Council and police investigating if Thamesmead roads were to blame in tragic road death
- Pair trapped in Gravesend crash between van and car
- Firefighters called to huge blaze in Eltham
Comments are closed on this article.