Police uncovered a haul of heroin, crack cocaine and a wad of cash on a man during a Lewisham street stop.
Officers from the Ladywell Safer Neighbourhood Team stopped the man in Ermine Road during an intelligence-led stop on April 2 at around 12.45pm.
He was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply Class A drugs.
Lewisham Police's Sergeant David Hawtin said: "This arrest and seizure was due to the local Safer Neighbourhood Team carrying out dedicated patrols, based on concerns raised by the local community.
“It demonstrates the commitment of our safer neighbourhood teams to resolving local problems that their communities highlight to them in the most robust way possible."
- UPDATE: Man charged in connection with burglary at Gravesend gurdwara
- Bromley man with cannula stuck in his arm missing from Croydon hospital
- Latest news, traffic and weather for south-east London and north Kent
- Sidcup A-road closed both ways after road subsides
- TRAVEL WARNING: Road closed after tree collapses in Orpington