Police uncovered a haul of heroin, crack cocaine and a wad of cash on a man during a Lewisham street stop.
Officers from the Ladywell Safer Neighbourhood Team stopped the man in Ermine Road during an intelligence-led stop on April 2 at around 12.45pm.
He was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply Class A drugs.
Lewisham Police's Sergeant David Hawtin said: "This arrest and seizure was due to the local Safer Neighbourhood Team carrying out dedicated patrols, based on concerns raised by the local community.
“It demonstrates the commitment of our safer neighbourhood teams to resolving local problems that their communities highlight to them in the most robust way possible."
- Naked bald man seen 'aggressively masturbating' and 'grunting' in Grove Park
- Deptford Boxing Day burglar jailed
- Do you know this woman? Police are tracing her after pick-pocketing on 78-year-old woman
- Road to Parliament blog: Interesting, honest and polite - hustings are a far cry from TV debates
- Large cannabis factory dismantled by police in Lewisham