Police uncovered a haul of heroin, crack cocaine and a wad of cash on a man during a Lewisham street stop.
Officers from the Ladywell Safer Neighbourhood Team stopped the man in Ermine Road during an intelligence-led stop on April 2 at around 12.45pm.
He was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply Class A drugs.
Lewisham Police's Sergeant David Hawtin said: "This arrest and seizure was due to the local Safer Neighbourhood Team carrying out dedicated patrols, based on concerns raised by the local community.
“It demonstrates the commitment of our safer neighbourhood teams to resolving local problems that their communities highlight to them in the most robust way possible."
- UPDATE: Teenage girl who disappeared from Sidcup with 51-year-old man escaped out of window, police say
- UPDATE: New Eltham travellers evicted from former Gaelic football pitch
- Bexley shops warned after £50 note scam
- Lewisham and Greenwich men among jailed members of global multi-million pound drug smuggling operation which hid cocaine in children's toys
- Knife found after stop and search in Lewisham