Police uncovered a haul of heroin, crack cocaine and a wad of cash on a man during a Lewisham street stop.
Officers from the Ladywell Safer Neighbourhood Team stopped the man in Ermine Road during an intelligence-led stop on April 2 at around 12.45pm.
He was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply Class A drugs.
Lewisham Police's Sergeant David Hawtin said: "This arrest and seizure was due to the local Safer Neighbourhood Team carrying out dedicated patrols, based on concerns raised by the local community.
“It demonstrates the commitment of our safer neighbourhood teams to resolving local problems that their communities highlight to them in the most robust way possible."
- Glorious sunshine to hit London over the weekend
- 5 'ninja' dog videos to enjoy - does your pooch also have a special talent?
- VIDEO: CCTV of man stabbing Penge bus driver in eye
- Mayor of London awards more than £500,000 to revitalise Lewisham High Street
- Businesses and residents under threat as hole opens up in Northfleet road