Police uncovered a haul of heroin, crack cocaine and a wad of cash on a man during a Lewisham street stop.
Officers from the Ladywell Safer Neighbourhood Team stopped the man in Ermine Road during an intelligence-led stop on April 2 at around 12.45pm.
He was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply Class A drugs.
Lewisham Police's Sergeant David Hawtin said: "This arrest and seizure was due to the local Safer Neighbourhood Team carrying out dedicated patrols, based on concerns raised by the local community.
“It demonstrates the commitment of our safer neighbourhood teams to resolving local problems that their communities highlight to them in the most robust way possible."
- Snow and ice chaos this weekend? Just don't shoot the messenger...
- UPDATE: Met Office warn drivers to expect icy conditions over the weekend
- Woolwich's mystery blue fox has been put to sleep by the RSPCA
- Three drivers asked to come forward after motorcyclist's death from Loampit Vale, Lewisham, crash
- Donors raise £5,500 in TWO DAYS to help Belvedere mum, 28, with cancer make last memories with daughters