Police have released images of two men they want to speak to in connection with the attempted theft of a cash machine at Bexleyheath station.
British Transport Police officers are appealing for the public’s help to catch the suspects following the incident at 12.30am on March 26.
PC Michael Willoughby said: "Our initial enquiries suggest that no money is missing from the machine, which is being forensically examined.
"We’ve carried out several lines of enquiry, including CCTV footage from in and around the station.
"I’d urge anyone who recognises these two men, or has any information that could assist officers with the investigation, to contact police."
Anyone with information is asked to call British Transport Police on 0800 40 50 40, or text 61016, quoting SSUB/B7 of 07/04/14.
Information can also be passed to the independent charity Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
- Southeastern trains have lowest customer satisfaction in the whole country
- Bromley burglar steals more than £8,000 worth of jewellery
- UPDATE: Pig on the loose in Pratt's Bottom captured
- Neighbours raise alarm as fire breaks out in Dartford flat with no smoke alarms
- Make Love in the Archives in Greenwich top of your Valentine’s Day plans