A teenage boy has been taken to hospital after a crash between a bus and a pedestrian in Rushey Green today (April 7).
London Ambulance Service (LAS) sent one crew and a single responder in a car after being called to Rushey Green at the junction with Ringstead Road at 12.23pm.
LAS staff treated a teenage boy at the scene who was taken to King’s College Hospital as a priority. He was conscious and breathing at the scene.
There was heavy traffic following the accident with both sides of the road partially blocked north of the Catford Gyratory. All lanes are reported to have reopened.
An LAS spokeswoman said:“We were called at 12.23pm to Rushey Green to reports of a road traffic collision.
“We sent a single responder in a car and an ambulance crew to the scene.
“Staff treated one patient, reported to be a teenage boy. He was taken to King’s College Hospital as a priority. He was conscious and breathing.”
- Pet of the Day: Aldous is cuddly...for a snake
- Stat Chat: More grateful for iPhone than light bulb! Top 10 American exports we're thankful for
- Girl at centre of Bexleyheath Academy teacher sex trial 'undoubtedly lied'
- ‘National Treasure’ Jim Broadbent and Rafe Spall discuss ‘warm and fuzzy’ Father Christmas in Get Santa
- VIDEO: Shopper chopper shows Petts Wood from above