A teenage boy has been taken to hospital after a crash between a bus and a pedestrian in Rushey Green today (April 7).
London Ambulance Service (LAS) sent one crew and a single responder in a car after being called to Rushey Green at the junction with Ringstead Road at 12.23pm.
LAS staff treated a teenage boy at the scene who was taken to King’s College Hospital as a priority. He was conscious and breathing at the scene.
There was heavy traffic following the accident with both sides of the road partially blocked north of the Catford Gyratory. All lanes are reported to have reopened.
An LAS spokeswoman said:“We were called at 12.23pm to Rushey Green to reports of a road traffic collision.
“We sent a single responder in a car and an ambulance crew to the scene.
“Staff treated one patient, reported to be a teenage boy. He was taken to King’s College Hospital as a priority. He was conscious and breathing.”
- VIDEO: Sex at The Valley? Charlton fans filmed frolicking on centre circle
- Kanye West pops into Greenwich Nando's - and then performs with Lewisham rapper at Brits
- Let them eat cake! St Mary Cray tearoom appeals for a successor
- Youth found guilty of murdering James Hunter in Sydenham
- Chance to quiz Kent Police and Crime Commissioner Ann Barnes in live web chat