Bags of "decorative stone" flew off a lorry by the A2 in Gravesend this morning (April 7).
Around 100 bags of the stones were scattered as the driver went around the bend of a roundabout by the A227 and A2.
The area has now been cleared but the driver has been reported for carrying an insecure load.
Kent County Council Highways officers rushed to the scene and the debris was originally thought to have been sand and gravel.
A Kent Police spokeswoman said: “We were called at 8.09 to reports of debris on the slip road off the A2 coastbound at Gravesend
“A lorry driver has been reported for an insecure load."
Did you see anything? Send your pictures to email@example.com or call 01689 885 721.
- Northfleet pervert jailed after vigilante group tricks him to meet fake schoolgirl for sex
- Terror arrest after 'bomb' alert at North Greenwich station
- Family of Eltham parliament engineer who died from asbestos-related cancer launch legal battle
- Murder accused 'may have cooked and eaten parts of' Greenhithe police officer
- UPDATE: Boy taken to hospital after Chislehurst crash