Bags of "decorative stone" flew off a lorry by the A2 in Gravesend this morning (April 7).
Around 100 bags of the stones were scattered as the driver went around the bend of a roundabout by the A227 and A2.
The area has now been cleared but the driver has been reported for carrying an insecure load.
Kent County Council Highways officers rushed to the scene and the debris was originally thought to have been sand and gravel.
A Kent Police spokeswoman said: “We were called at 8.09 to reports of debris on the slip road off the A2 coastbound at Gravesend
“A lorry driver has been reported for an insecure load."
Did you see anything? Send your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01689 885 721.
- Bromley fight leads to police seizing rocket launcher, machine gun and assault rifle
- MAPPED: 9 of the best fish and chip shops in south east London and north Kent
- Love-struck Crystal Palace fan's Twitter plea to find mystery woman he met on train
- Police called after woman threatens to jump into River Thames in Greenhithe
- Dartford tunnel closed after crash