Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
100 bags of "decorative stone" scattered by lorry at Gravesend roundabout
Bags of "decorative stone" flew off a lorry by the A2 in Gravesend this morning (April 7).
Around 100 bags of the stones were scattered as the driver went around the bend of a roundabout by the A227 and A2.
The area has now been cleared but the driver has been reported for carrying an insecure load.
Kent County Council Highways officers rushed to the scene and the debris was originally thought to have been sand and gravel.
A Kent Police spokeswoman said: “We were called at 8.09 to reports of debris on the slip road off the A2 coastbound at Gravesend
“A lorry driver has been reported for an insecure load."
Did you see anything? Send your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01689 885 721.
- Pet of the Day: It's Pixie the very pink pug pup
- Air ambulance called after fire in Market Square, Bromley
- TASTE TEST: Which supermarket's scones are the best for a Devonshire cream tea?
- Elderly woman blames Lewisham Council for sleepless nights after lamppost light changed
- NSPCC helpline for parents worried about gangs
Comments are closed on this article.