Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
100 bags of "decorative stone" scattered by lorry at Gravesend roundabout
Bags of "decorative stone" flew off a lorry by the A2 in Gravesend this morning (April 7).
Around 100 bags of the stones were scattered as the driver went around the bend of a roundabout by the A227 and A2.
The area has now been cleared but the driver has been reported for carrying an insecure load.
Kent County Council Highways officers rushed to the scene and the debris was originally thought to have been sand and gravel.
A Kent Police spokeswoman said: “We were called at 8.09 to reports of debris on the slip road off the A2 coastbound at Gravesend
“A lorry driver has been reported for an insecure load."
Did you see anything? Send your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01689 885 721.
- Week since staff last seen at Waste4Fuel site - now considered abandoned
- Woolwich Arsenal rezoning petition goes viral
- Bromley FC to host Crystal Palace next week
- Safe found washed up in Thames at Gravesend may have been stolen
- YOUR VIEWS: Is Bexley London's forgotten borough for transport?
Comments are closed on this article.