Bags of "decorative stone" flew off a lorry by the A2 in Gravesend this morning (April 7).
Around 100 bags of the stones were scattered as the driver went around the bend of a roundabout by the A227 and A2.
The area has now been cleared but the driver has been reported for carrying an insecure load.
Kent County Council Highways officers rushed to the scene and the debris was originally thought to have been sand and gravel.
A Kent Police spokeswoman said: “We were called at 8.09 to reports of debris on the slip road off the A2 coastbound at Gravesend
“A lorry driver has been reported for an insecure load."
Did you see anything? Send your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01689 885 721.
- UPDATE: Another Lewisham West and Penge hustings cancelled in row over 'far-right wing' candidate
- 5 reasons to go out this week: what's on in north Kent and south east London
- Busking in Bromley to sell-out shows: The Dualers chat to Vibe
- Bromley disabled groups join forces to boost voter registration
- Bereaved mother appealing for apology from Lewisham Hospital after her son died from alleged 'misdiagnosis'