The owner of a St Mary Cray newsagents was pushed to the ground during an alleged robbery yesterday (April 3).
Police were called to the newsagents in Mountfield Way, St Mary Cray, at 6.35pm after a quantity of cigarettes were stolen.
The suspect is described as a black male, slim build, 6 foot tall and was wearing a navy blue and black Adidas coat, black trousers and stripped blue and black trainers.
A second suspect was waiting in a silver Golf car, which they fled the scene in.
Anyone with any information should contact Bromley police on 101 or crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- Murder probe launched as young man dies 5 days after stabbing in Lewisham
- Sidcup man 'with the biggest heart' killed by train near Dartford station named as Leon Coulthard
- JAILED: Greenhithe man strangled woman until she pretended to be DEAD
- 'Vehicles and pedestrians just inches apart': New Cross dad fighting for safer roads
- Greenwich Dances festival returning ‘bigger than ever’ in June