The owner of a St Mary Cray newsagents was pushed to the ground during an alleged robbery yesterday (April 3).
Police were called to the newsagents in Mountfield Way, St Mary Cray, at 6.35pm after a quantity of cigarettes were stolen.
The suspect is described as a black male, slim build, 6 foot tall and was wearing a navy blue and black Adidas coat, black trousers and stripped blue and black trainers.
A second suspect was waiting in a silver Golf car, which they fled the scene in.
Anyone with any information should contact Bromley police on 101 or crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself and revealing thousands of pounds worth of heroin
- Police name victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy as young men from Plumstead, Welling and Erith
- 'They couldn't swim': Dad of Erith brothers who died at Camber Sands asks why there was no lifeguard
- Thieves jailed after stealing life-saving equipment from Lewisham and Dartford fire stations
- South Darenth man jailed after trying to sell more than £200,000 worth of cocaine