The owner of a St Mary Cray newsagents was pushed to the ground during an alleged robbery yesterday (April 3).
Police were called to the newsagents in Mountfield Way, St Mary Cray, at 6.35pm after a quantity of cigarettes were stolen.
The suspect is described as a black male, slim build, 6 foot tall and was wearing a navy blue and black Adidas coat, black trousers and stripped blue and black trainers.
A second suspect was waiting in a silver Golf car, which they fled the scene in.
Anyone with any information should contact Bromley police on 101 or crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- Torrential rain to hit London over Easter
- Rail passengers 'strongly recommended' not to travel between Good Friday and Easter Monday
- Memorial marking 'ultimate sacrifice' of Lee Rigby unveiled in home town
- Sydenham woman arrested for dangerous driving after moped rider left seriously injured
- 16-year-old in 'stable condition' after being hit by car and bus in Plumstead