The owner of a St Mary Cray newsagents was pushed to the ground during an alleged robbery yesterday (April 3).
Police were called to the newsagents in Mountfield Way, St Mary Cray, at 6.35pm after a quantity of cigarettes were stolen.
The suspect is described as a black male, slim build, 6 foot tall and was wearing a navy blue and black Adidas coat, black trousers and stripped blue and black trainers.
A second suspect was waiting in a silver Golf car, which they fled the scene in.
Anyone with any information should contact Bromley police on 101 or crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- Masked man smashes car window and stabs teenage driver during late-night attack in Kidbrooke
- PICTURED: Westminster terrorist was born in Dartford
- Neighbours pay tribute to south London pensioner who was fifth person to die after Westminster terror attack
- Desperate fundraising appeal after little girl's headaches due to 'too much chocolate' turn out to be inoperable brain tumour
- Weekend weather: Sunny skies ahead for the capital