The owner of a St Mary Cray newsagents was pushed to the ground during an alleged robbery yesterday (April 3).
Police were called to the newsagents in Mountfield Way, St Mary Cray, at 6.35pm after a quantity of cigarettes were stolen.
The suspect is described as a black male, slim build, 6 foot tall and was wearing a navy blue and black Adidas coat, black trousers and stripped blue and black trainers.
A second suspect was waiting in a silver Golf car, which they fled the scene in.
Anyone with any information should contact Bromley police on 101 or crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 'Red alert' issued and millions warned to stay at home as London is hit by toxic air from Germany
- Man arrested in Dartford in connection to the murder of Luther Edwards
- Bus driver pleads guilty to driving over the drink-drive limit after crashing into Dartford house
- Gurkha veteran and wife saved from 'rogue landlord' in sub-standard living conditions
- Plan for 532 new homes in Ebbsfleet approved