There is continued disruption on Southeastern trains between London Bridge and Dartford for the third day after a freight train derailed near Charlton.
The wagon of a freight train derailed on Wednesday (April 2) at around 10.30am causing services between Dartford and Charlton to be diverted through Bexleyheath.
Trains from London will be diverted via Bexleyheath and services to London will run via Greenwich with tickets being accepted on DLR services.
Stay up to date with our travel feed.
- FUNNY FRUIT: As first 2015 crop appears, will we get another penis or foot-shaped strawberry?
- PubSpy reviews The Rising Sun, Lewisham
- Violent Bexley burglars jailed after woman filmed their flat break-in on her phone
- Formal investigation launched over 'significant' problems at the PRUH in Farnborough
- Joshua Caird, accused of the murder of Stone mum, Donna Eastwood, 26, 'too ill' to appear in court