UPDATE: Southeastern trains disrupted between London Bridge and Dartford for third day after derailed train (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
UPDATE: Southeastern trains disrupted between London Bridge and Dartford for third day after derailed train
There is continued disruption on Southeastern trains between London Bridge and Dartford for the third day after a freight train derailed near Charlton.
The wagon of a freight train derailed on Wednesday (April 2) at around 10.30am causing services between Dartford and Charlton to be diverted through Bexleyheath.
Trains from London will be diverted via Bexleyheath and services to London will run via Greenwich with tickets being accepted on DLR services.
Stay up to date with our travel feed.
- Woolwich roads cordoned off over 'suspect package'
- UPDATE: Man, 21, hit by car in Catford was 'arguing with his girlfriend' just before accident
- Angry parents protest against Gravesend headteacher, while 25 teachers leave school
- Kent County Council admits to job advert blunder after libraries vacancy is pulled
- Design for Biggin Hill heritage centre approved by Bromley Council
Comments are closed on this article.