There is continued disruption on Southeastern trains between London Bridge and Dartford for the third day after a freight train derailed near Charlton.
The wagon of a freight train derailed on Wednesday (April 2) at around 10.30am causing services between Dartford and Charlton to be diverted through Bexleyheath.
Trains from London will be diverted via Bexleyheath and services to London will run via Greenwich with tickets being accepted on DLR services.
Stay up to date with our travel feed.
- Police injured and threatened with knives after stolen car crashes in Plumstead
- 8 things you need to know about your General Election candidates: Gravesham
- 5 reasons to go out this week: our picks of what's on
- Fire crews called to Plumstead 'carbon monoxide leak'
- PICTURED: Inside The Fireball - Bromley Common's new pizzeria