There is continued disruption on Southeastern trains between London Bridge and Dartford for the third day after a freight train derailed near Charlton.
The wagon of a freight train derailed on Wednesday (April 2) at around 10.30am causing services between Dartford and Charlton to be diverted through Bexleyheath.
Trains from London will be diverted via Bexleyheath and services to London will run via Greenwich with tickets being accepted on DLR services.
Stay up to date with our travel feed.
- UPDATE: Police arrest knife-wielding man 'throwing stuff off roof' in Erith
- EXCLUSIVE: Mum of teen stabbed to death in Brockley demands justice after accused killers go free
- 'People were angry about the bullshit': Greenwich Council remove 'disruptive' library campaigners from public meeting
- Northfleet father-of-three jailed after stabbing man with pair of scissors
- Police hunt man after sex assault on DLR train to Lewisham