There is continued disruption on Southeastern trains between London Bridge and Dartford for the third day after a freight train derailed near Charlton.
The wagon of a freight train derailed on Wednesday (April 2) at around 10.30am causing services between Dartford and Charlton to be diverted through Bexleyheath.
Trains from London will be diverted via Bexleyheath and services to London will run via Greenwich with tickets being accepted on DLR services.
Stay up to date with our travel feed.
- UPDATE: Blackwall Tunnel CLOSED for rest of day after major fuel spill
- Forest Hill Wetherspoon pub shutting down
- Belvedere boy, 4, dies in mother's arms after losing short battle with cancer
- 'An unbelievable relief': Poplar mum 'ecstatic' as son is cleared of cheating in London Marathon
- UPDATE: Nine mile queues at Dartford Crossing due to drivers slowing down to look at lorry crash