There is continued disruption on Southeastern trains between London Bridge and Dartford for the third day after a freight train derailed near Charlton.
The wagon of a freight train derailed on Wednesday (April 2) at around 10.30am causing services between Dartford and Charlton to be diverted through Bexleyheath.
Trains from London will be diverted via Bexleyheath and services to London will run via Greenwich with tickets being accepted on DLR services.
Stay up to date with our travel feed.
- Boy, 12, hit by falling shopping trolley in Thamesmead
- VIDEO: Giant hippo passes through Thames Barrier
- Greenwich Council gives Crossrail construction works the thumbs up
- Ikea Greenwich could face legal challenge
- PICTURES: Buster the dog finds loving new Welling home after appeal