There is continued disruption on Southeastern trains between London Bridge and Dartford for the third day after a freight train derailed near Charlton.
The wagon of a freight train derailed on Wednesday (April 2) at around 10.30am causing services between Dartford and Charlton to be diverted through Bexleyheath.
Trains from London will be diverted via Bexleyheath and services to London will run via Greenwich with tickets being accepted on DLR services.
Stay up to date with our travel feed.
- Snow and ice chaos this weekend? Just don't shoot the messenger...
- UPDATE: Met Office warn drivers to expect icy conditions over the weekend
- Woolwich's mystery blue fox has been put to sleep by the RSPCA
- Three drivers asked to come forward after motorcyclist's death from Loampit Vale, Lewisham, crash
- Donors raise £5,500 in TWO DAYS to help Belvedere mum, 28, with cancer make last memories with daughters