Penge stolen bike reunited with owner within ten minutes

PCSOs Tommy Fuller and Julie Oldfield with Dedan Kamau

PCSOs Tommy Fuller and Julie Oldfield with Dedan Kamau

First published in News
Last updated
News Shopper: Photograph of the Author by , reporter

A cyclist was reunited with his bicycle ten minutes after it was stolen in Penge yesterday (April 3).

At 4.45pm Sergeant Rob Goodwin, on foot patrol in Penge High Street, was approached by Dedan Kamau, who said a man had just stolen his pedal bike.

A description of the bike and suspect was circulated over the radio and CCTV picked up a man fitting his description on the bike in nearby Evelina Road.

Police community support officer Julie Oldfield, on duty with PCSO Tommy Fuller, saw the man riding the stolen bike and managed to stop him.

The man ditched the stolen bike and ran off.

Enquiries continue to locate and arrest him.

The bike was restored direct to a delighted Mr Kamau within ten minutes of it being stolen.

Sergeant Rob Goodwin said: "This is exactly the response we want to achieve through safer neighbourhood policing, where officers are out responding to public priorities in the place where it matters most.

We are robustly and tirelessly targeting the issues and perpetrators that our communities want us to, bringing together action and interventions where they matter most at the neighbourhood level."

Comments (24)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

9:38am Fri 4 Apr 14

sarfflondonbird says...

That's a happy ending then. Glad the owner got their bike back in swift time. Shame they weren't able to nab the thief though.
Some years ago my son got mugged for his bike by the usual undesirables just because they think they can just take because the see, they want. They threatened him with all sorts and he was only 13 at the time. The bike was registered and was a bloody expensive top of the range bike for the time, and a birthday present all of two weeks, did he ever get it back? Did he eck. Nor did they catch the darlings that took it off him either. Some of you wonder why I make such comments on the crime threads. That may enlightenyou a bit.
That's a happy ending then. Glad the owner got their bike back in swift time. Shame they weren't able to nab the thief though. Some years ago my son got mugged for his bike by the usual undesirables just because they think they can just take because the see, they want. They threatened him with all sorts and he was only 13 at the time. The bike was registered and was a bloody expensive top of the range bike for the time, and a birthday present all of two weeks, did he ever get it back? Did he eck. Nor did they catch the darlings that took it off him either. Some of you wonder why I make such comments on the crime threads. That may enlightenyou a bit. sarfflondonbird
  • Score: 44

9:46am Fri 4 Apr 14

the wall says...

sarfflondonbird wrote:
That's a happy ending then. Glad the owner got their bike back in swift time. Shame they weren't able to nab the thief though.
Some years ago my son got mugged for his bike by the usual undesirables just because they think they can just take because the see, they want. They threatened him with all sorts and he was only 13 at the time. The bike was registered and was a bloody expensive top of the range bike for the time, and a birthday present all of two weeks, did he ever get it back? Did he eck. Nor did they catch the darlings that took it off him either. Some of you wonder why I make such comments on the crime threads. That may enlightenyou a bit.
Anyone would think you are the only person that has been the victim of crime.

by the usual undesirables ..... What are they?
[quote][p][bold]sarfflondonbird[/bold] wrote: That's a happy ending then. Glad the owner got their bike back in swift time. Shame they weren't able to nab the thief though. Some years ago my son got mugged for his bike by the usual undesirables just because they think they can just take because the see, they want. They threatened him with all sorts and he was only 13 at the time. The bike was registered and was a bloody expensive top of the range bike for the time, and a birthday present all of two weeks, did he ever get it back? Did he eck. Nor did they catch the darlings that took it off him either. Some of you wonder why I make such comments on the crime threads. That may enlightenyou a bit.[/p][/quote]Anyone would think you are the only person that has been the victim of crime. by the usual undesirables ..... What are they? the wall
  • Score: -41

10:00am Fri 4 Apr 14

sarfflondonbird says...

the wall wrote:
sarfflondonbird wrote:
That's a happy ending then. Glad the owner got their bike back in swift time. Shame they weren't able to nab the thief though.
Some years ago my son got mugged for his bike by the usual undesirables just because they think they can just take because the see, they want. They threatened him with all sorts and he was only 13 at the time. The bike was registered and was a bloody expensive top of the range bike for the time, and a birthday present all of two weeks, did he ever get it back? Did he eck. Nor did they catch the darlings that took it off him either. Some of you wonder why I make such comments on the crime threads. That may enlightenyou a bit.
Anyone would think you are the only person that has been the victim of crime.

by the usual undesirables ..... What are they?
No, just trying to enlighten and give an insight tonumpties like you, one of the many reasons why I have a downer on certain undesirables. Dare I say the colour because it tends to offend YOU for some reason! But you seem a bit blinkered to accept that certain ! Can Do No wrong and why is it that n.s. Are always printing crime reports involving ! ? Perhaps you should ask them why they do this? And, are they racially profiling by doing this? Or is it simply the majority of crime in these areas are related to ! Faces?
[quote][p][bold]the wall[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]sarfflondonbird[/bold] wrote: That's a happy ending then. Glad the owner got their bike back in swift time. Shame they weren't able to nab the thief though. Some years ago my son got mugged for his bike by the usual undesirables just because they think they can just take because the see, they want. They threatened him with all sorts and he was only 13 at the time. The bike was registered and was a bloody expensive top of the range bike for the time, and a birthday present all of two weeks, did he ever get it back? Did he eck. Nor did they catch the darlings that took it off him either. Some of you wonder why I make such comments on the crime threads. That may enlightenyou a bit.[/p][/quote]Anyone would think you are the only person that has been the victim of crime. by the usual undesirables ..... What are they?[/p][/quote]No, just trying to enlighten and give an insight tonumpties like you, one of the many reasons why I have a downer on certain undesirables. Dare I say the colour because it tends to offend YOU for some reason! But you seem a bit blinkered to accept that certain ! Can Do No wrong and why is it that n.s. Are always printing crime reports involving ! ? Perhaps you should ask them why they do this? And, are they racially profiling by doing this? Or is it simply the majority of crime in these areas are related to ! Faces? sarfflondonbird
  • Score: 32

10:56am Fri 4 Apr 14

Gypo.Joe says...

sarfflondonturd just to show your ramblings up for exactly what they are I'll tell you the story of my son when he was 16. He's sitting on a train listening to his music when a couple of indigenous scum try to steal his phone and sports bag. My boy is a big lump so he fights back when another arse hole smashes a beer bottle over his head ( turns out there were 6 of them and 2 girls all indigenous ) Long story short they make off with his bag containing his dirty rugby stuff and the only person on the train to help him ?? An immigrant and a black one too. The train was stopped at the next station while my son was carted off to have his head stitched, Transport Police assure us we have DNA and prints off the broken bottle, well we're still waiting and my boy is 28 now.

PS, he's not a bad player at centre but not as good as his old Dad up front Well lots of people say I've got plenty of front alright.
sarfflondonturd just to show your ramblings up for exactly what they are I'll tell you the story of my son when he was 16. He's sitting on a train listening to his music when a couple of indigenous scum try to steal his phone and sports bag. My boy is a big lump so he fights back when another arse hole smashes a beer bottle over his head ( turns out there were 6 of them and 2 girls all indigenous ) Long story short they make off with his bag containing his dirty rugby stuff and the only person on the train to help him ?? An immigrant and a black one too. The train was stopped at the next station while my son was carted off to have his head stitched, Transport Police assure us we have DNA and prints off the broken bottle, well we're still waiting and my boy is 28 now. PS, he's not a bad player at centre but not as good as his old Dad up front Well lots of people say I've got plenty of front alright. Gypo.Joe
  • Score: -20

12:52pm Fri 4 Apr 14

the wall says...

sarfflondonbird wrote:
the wall wrote:
sarfflondonbird wrote:
That's a happy ending then. Glad the owner got their bike back in swift time. Shame they weren't able to nab the thief though.
Some years ago my son got mugged for his bike by the usual undesirables just because they think they can just take because the see, they want. They threatened him with all sorts and he was only 13 at the time. The bike was registered and was a bloody expensive top of the range bike for the time, and a birthday present all of two weeks, did he ever get it back? Did he eck. Nor did they catch the darlings that took it off him either. Some of you wonder why I make such comments on the crime threads. That may enlightenyou a bit.
Anyone would think you are the only person that has been the victim of crime.

by the usual undesirables ..... What are they?
No, just trying to enlighten and give an insight tonumpties like you, one of the many reasons why I have a downer on certain undesirables. Dare I say the colour because it tends to offend YOU for some reason! But you seem a bit blinkered to accept that certain ! Can Do No wrong and why is it that n.s. Are always printing crime reports involving ! ? Perhaps you should ask them why they do this? And, are they racially profiling by doing this? Or is it simply the majority of crime in these areas are related to ! Faces?
numpties - name calling in the first line, Go you!

So you think the pigmentation of someone's skin means they are a criminal or will be a criminal?

Colour doesn't offended me but you are clearly offended by other peoples colour.

n.s. Are always printing crime reports involving ....... No they are not. This week there have been several crime stories involving white people robbing O.A.Ps and I posted the links in the comment section.

I have had more issues with white people trying to rob, steal and assault me over the years than black people and I went to school in Lee, college in Lewisham, got family in Peckham and have mates all over SE London.
[quote][p][bold]sarfflondonbird[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]the wall[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]sarfflondonbird[/bold] wrote: That's a happy ending then. Glad the owner got their bike back in swift time. Shame they weren't able to nab the thief though. Some years ago my son got mugged for his bike by the usual undesirables just because they think they can just take because the see, they want. They threatened him with all sorts and he was only 13 at the time. The bike was registered and was a bloody expensive top of the range bike for the time, and a birthday present all of two weeks, did he ever get it back? Did he eck. Nor did they catch the darlings that took it off him either. Some of you wonder why I make such comments on the crime threads. That may enlightenyou a bit.[/p][/quote]Anyone would think you are the only person that has been the victim of crime. by the usual undesirables ..... What are they?[/p][/quote]No, just trying to enlighten and give an insight tonumpties like you, one of the many reasons why I have a downer on certain undesirables. Dare I say the colour because it tends to offend YOU for some reason! But you seem a bit blinkered to accept that certain ! Can Do No wrong and why is it that n.s. Are always printing crime reports involving ! ? Perhaps you should ask them why they do this? And, are they racially profiling by doing this? Or is it simply the majority of crime in these areas are related to ! Faces?[/p][/quote]numpties - name calling in the first line, Go you! So you think the pigmentation of someone's skin means they are a criminal or will be a criminal? Colour doesn't offended me but you are clearly offended by other peoples colour. n.s. Are always printing crime reports involving ....... No they are not. This week there have been several crime stories involving white people robbing O.A.Ps and I posted the links in the comment section. I have had more issues with white people trying to rob, steal and assault me over the years than black people and I went to school in Lee, college in Lewisham, got family in Peckham and have mates all over SE London. the wall
  • Score: -21

2:01pm Fri 4 Apr 14

Bimembris says...

sarfflondonbird wrote:
That's a happy ending then. Glad the owner got their bike back in swift time. Shame they weren't able to nab the thief though. Some years ago my son got mugged for his bike by the usual undesirables just because they think they can just take because the see, they want. They threatened him with all sorts and he was only 13 at the time. The bike was registered and was a bloody expensive top of the range bike for the time, and a birthday present all of two weeks, did he ever get it back? Did he eck. Nor did they catch the darlings that took it off him either. Some of you wonder why I make such comments on the crime threads. That may enlightenyou a bit.
just goes to show what a difference all the CCTV can have, shame about your son but hopefully if something similar happens then with the use of CCTV everywhere people are more likely to be caught. Something for everyone to think about who moans about "big brother" watching you, if you've done nothing wrong then you've nothing to hide!!
[quote][p][bold]sarfflondonbird[/bold] wrote: That's a happy ending then. Glad the owner got their bike back in swift time. Shame they weren't able to nab the thief though. Some years ago my son got mugged for his bike by the usual undesirables just because they think they can just take because the see, they want. They threatened him with all sorts and he was only 13 at the time. The bike was registered and was a bloody expensive top of the range bike for the time, and a birthday present all of two weeks, did he ever get it back? Did he eck. Nor did they catch the darlings that took it off him either. Some of you wonder why I make such comments on the crime threads. That may enlightenyou a bit.[/p][/quote]just goes to show what a difference all the CCTV can have, shame about your son but hopefully if something similar happens then with the use of CCTV everywhere people are more likely to be caught. Something for everyone to think about who moans about "big brother" watching you, if you've done nothing wrong then you've nothing to hide!! Bimembris
  • Score: -44

2:13pm Fri 4 Apr 14

sarfflondonbird says...

Gypo.Joe wrote:
sarfflondonturd just to show your ramblings up for exactly what they are I'll tell you the story of my son when he was 16. He's sitting on a train listening to his music when a couple of indigenous scum try to steal his phone and sports bag. My boy is a big lump so he fights back when another arse hole smashes a beer bottle over his head ( turns out there were 6 of them and 2 girls all indigenous ) Long story short they make off with his bag containing his dirty rugby stuff and the only person on the train to help him ?? An immigrant and a black one too. The train was stopped at the next station while my son was carted off to have his head stitched, Transport Police assure us we have DNA and prints off the broken bottle, well we're still waiting and my boy is 28 now.

PS, he's not a bad player at centre but not as good as his old Dad up front Well lots of people say I've got plenty of front alright.
Thanks for that story Joe. I feel for your son, its an unpleasant experience to see your kids suffer as such, no matter who deals it out to your kids,and maybe that's why you have a downer on the indigenous people so much. You see, it's the little stories that come out on here that make people realise why they comment like they do. Dont worry though I am not about to become all luvvie dovey with you. Perish the thought.
Speaking of what happened to your son on the train, I could tell you the tale of what happened when minding our own business, a small group of us (family and friends) were out on a day trip;when no more than 15 non indigenous, who were just out looking for trouble on that day, decided we would be the targets. We didn't stand a chance, and again, they got away with it, but you wouldn't believe me, nor would you sympathise. As the Wall took great pains to point out, I aint the only one to be a victim of crime but it has left a nasty aftermath.
As I said, there have been many incidents in the past that have caused me to view them in an undesirable light. Yes, of course, there are good and bad, but overall, what has been seen, heard and experienced regarding the 'minorities' these days, leaves a lot to be desired, or is it in despair?
And I don't wish to know what you've got ujp front thank you very much, you can keep that to yourself ta.
[quote][p][bold]Gypo.Joe[/bold] wrote: sarfflondonturd just to show your ramblings up for exactly what they are I'll tell you the story of my son when he was 16. He's sitting on a train listening to his music when a couple of indigenous scum try to steal his phone and sports bag. My boy is a big lump so he fights back when another arse hole smashes a beer bottle over his head ( turns out there were 6 of them and 2 girls all indigenous ) Long story short they make off with his bag containing his dirty rugby stuff and the only person on the train to help him ?? An immigrant and a black one too. The train was stopped at the next station while my son was carted off to have his head stitched, Transport Police assure us we have DNA and prints off the broken bottle, well we're still waiting and my boy is 28 now. PS, he's not a bad player at centre but not as good as his old Dad up front Well lots of people say I've got plenty of front alright.[/p][/quote]Thanks for that story Joe. I feel for your son, its an unpleasant experience to see your kids suffer as such, no matter who deals it out to your kids,and maybe that's why you have a downer on the indigenous people so much. You see, it's the little stories that come out on here that make people realise why they comment like they do. Dont worry though I am not about to become all luvvie dovey with you. Perish the thought. Speaking of what happened to your son on the train, I could tell you the tale of what happened when minding our own business, a small group of us (family and friends) were out on a day trip;when no more than 15 non indigenous, who were just out looking for trouble on that day, decided we would be the targets. We didn't stand a chance, and again, they got away with it, but you wouldn't believe me, nor would you sympathise. As the Wall took great pains to point out, I aint the only one to be a victim of crime but it has left a nasty aftermath. As I said, there have been many incidents in the past that have caused me to view them in an undesirable light. Yes, of course, there are good and bad, but overall, what has been seen, heard and experienced regarding the 'minorities' these days, leaves a lot to be desired, or is it in despair? And I don't wish to know what you've got ujp front thank you very much, you can keep that to yourself ta. sarfflondonbird
  • Score: 20

2:25pm Fri 4 Apr 14

sarfflondonbird says...

the wall wrote:
sarfflondonbird wrote:
the wall wrote:
sarfflondonbird wrote:
That's a happy ending then. Glad the owner got their bike back in swift time. Shame they weren't able to nab the thief though.
Some years ago my son got mugged for his bike by the usual undesirables just because they think they can just take because the see, they want. They threatened him with all sorts and he was only 13 at the time. The bike was registered and was a bloody expensive top of the range bike for the time, and a birthday present all of two weeks, did he ever get it back? Did he eck. Nor did they catch the darlings that took it off him either. Some of you wonder why I make such comments on the crime threads. That may enlightenyou a bit.
Anyone would think you are the only person that has been the victim of crime.

by the usual undesirables ..... What are they?
No, just trying to enlighten and give an insight tonumpties like you, one of the many reasons why I have a downer on certain undesirables. Dare I say the colour because it tends to offend YOU for some reason! But you seem a bit blinkered to accept that certain ! Can Do No wrong and why is it that n.s. Are always printing crime reports involving ! ? Perhaps you should ask them why they do this? And, are they racially profiling by doing this? Or is it simply the majority of crime in these areas are related to ! Faces?
numpties - name calling in the first line, Go you!

So you think the pigmentation of someone's skin means they are a criminal or will be a criminal?

Colour doesn't offended me but you are clearly offended by other peoples colour.

n.s. Are always printing crime reports involving ....... No they are not. This week there have been several crime stories involving white people robbing O.A.Ps and I posted the links in the comment section.

I have had more issues with white people trying to rob, steal and assault me over the years than black people and I went to school in Lee, college in Lewisham, got family in Peckham and have mates all over SE London.
Well.........go you for that last paragraph. Means nothing. I came from Peckham, had family living there till the late 70's. Went to school in Southwark and College in Lewisham, Southwark and Bromley.and I have a vast network of friends in West London and SE London and well outside of London. So what's your point?
As for the name calling.............
.......didnt you once refer to me as Idiot some time ago? Pot, kettle etc.
And you are correct, this week, there have been a few incidents that have not involved non indigenous; I believe I have made one or two comments on one of these articles, in which you will see that I have in no way applauded the scum responsible. Yes, I did say scum, as any low life that can pick on defenceless and old people are scum. So before you go digging your heels in deeper, check your facts.
[quote][p][bold]the wall[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]sarfflondonbird[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]the wall[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]sarfflondonbird[/bold] wrote: That's a happy ending then. Glad the owner got their bike back in swift time. Shame they weren't able to nab the thief though. Some years ago my son got mugged for his bike by the usual undesirables just because they think they can just take because the see, they want. They threatened him with all sorts and he was only 13 at the time. The bike was registered and was a bloody expensive top of the range bike for the time, and a birthday present all of two weeks, did he ever get it back? Did he eck. Nor did they catch the darlings that took it off him either. Some of you wonder why I make such comments on the crime threads. That may enlightenyou a bit.[/p][/quote]Anyone would think you are the only person that has been the victim of crime. by the usual undesirables ..... What are they?[/p][/quote]No, just trying to enlighten and give an insight tonumpties like you, one of the many reasons why I have a downer on certain undesirables. Dare I say the colour because it tends to offend YOU for some reason! But you seem a bit blinkered to accept that certain ! Can Do No wrong and why is it that n.s. Are always printing crime reports involving ! ? Perhaps you should ask them why they do this? And, are they racially profiling by doing this? Or is it simply the majority of crime in these areas are related to ! Faces?[/p][/quote]numpties - name calling in the first line, Go you! So you think the pigmentation of someone's skin means they are a criminal or will be a criminal? Colour doesn't offended me but you are clearly offended by other peoples colour. n.s. Are always printing crime reports involving ....... No they are not. This week there have been several crime stories involving white people robbing O.A.Ps and I posted the links in the comment section. I have had more issues with white people trying to rob, steal and assault me over the years than black people and I went to school in Lee, college in Lewisham, got family in Peckham and have mates all over SE London.[/p][/quote]Well.........go you for that last paragraph. Means nothing. I came from Peckham, had family living there till the late 70's. Went to school in Southwark and College in Lewisham, Southwark and Bromley.and I have a vast network of friends in West London and SE London and well outside of London. So what's your point? As for the name calling............. .......didnt you once refer to me as Idiot some time ago? Pot, kettle etc. And you are correct, this week, there have been a few incidents that have not involved non indigenous; I believe I have made one or two comments on one of these articles, in which you will see that I have in no way applauded the scum responsible. Yes, I did say scum, as any low life that can pick on defenceless and old people are scum. So before you go digging your heels in deeper, check your facts. sarfflondonbird
  • Score: 24

2:31pm Fri 4 Apr 14

sarfflondonbird says...

Bimembris wrote:
sarfflondonbird wrote:
That's a happy ending then. Glad the owner got their bike back in swift time. Shame they weren't able to nab the thief though. Some years ago my son got mugged for his bike by the usual undesirables just because they think they can just take because the see, they want. They threatened him with all sorts and he was only 13 at the time. The bike was registered and was a bloody expensive top of the range bike for the time, and a birthday present all of two weeks, did he ever get it back? Did he eck. Nor did they catch the darlings that took it off him either. Some of you wonder why I make such comments on the crime threads. That may enlightenyou a bit.
just goes to show what a difference all the CCTV can have, shame about your son but hopefully if something similar happens then with the use of CCTV everywhere people are more likely to be caught. Something for everyone to think about who moans about "big brother" watching you, if you've done nothing wrong then you've nothing to hide!!
You are right. We do moan about the amount of cctv available checking our every move, me included, but when you put it into perspective, sometimes it does have its uses and compensations. Luckily Dedan wasn't without his bike for long. maybe cctv may have been of some help in this matter. Unfortunately, at the time of my son's incident, there was only human witnesses to relay the facts to the police. Not that it did much good.
[quote][p][bold]Bimembris[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]sarfflondonbird[/bold] wrote: That's a happy ending then. Glad the owner got their bike back in swift time. Shame they weren't able to nab the thief though. Some years ago my son got mugged for his bike by the usual undesirables just because they think they can just take because the see, they want. They threatened him with all sorts and he was only 13 at the time. The bike was registered and was a bloody expensive top of the range bike for the time, and a birthday present all of two weeks, did he ever get it back? Did he eck. Nor did they catch the darlings that took it off him either. Some of you wonder why I make such comments on the crime threads. That may enlightenyou a bit.[/p][/quote]just goes to show what a difference all the CCTV can have, shame about your son but hopefully if something similar happens then with the use of CCTV everywhere people are more likely to be caught. Something for everyone to think about who moans about "big brother" watching you, if you've done nothing wrong then you've nothing to hide!![/p][/quote]You are right. We do moan about the amount of cctv available checking our every move, me included, but when you put it into perspective, sometimes it does have its uses and compensations. Luckily Dedan wasn't without his bike for long. maybe cctv may have been of some help in this matter. Unfortunately, at the time of my son's incident, there was only human witnesses to relay the facts to the police. Not that it did much good. sarfflondonbird
  • Score: -43

2:38pm Fri 4 Apr 14

the wall says...

sarfflondonbird wrote:
the wall wrote:
sarfflondonbird wrote:
the wall wrote:
sarfflondonbird wrote:
That's a happy ending then. Glad the owner got their bike back in swift time. Shame they weren't able to nab the thief though.
Some years ago my son got mugged for his bike by the usual undesirables just because they think they can just take because the see, they want. They threatened him with all sorts and he was only 13 at the time. The bike was registered and was a bloody expensive top of the range bike for the time, and a birthday present all of two weeks, did he ever get it back? Did he eck. Nor did they catch the darlings that took it off him either. Some of you wonder why I make such comments on the crime threads. That may enlightenyou a bit.
Anyone would think you are the only person that has been the victim of crime.

by the usual undesirables ..... What are they?
No, just trying to enlighten and give an insight tonumpties like you, one of the many reasons why I have a downer on certain undesirables. Dare I say the colour because it tends to offend YOU for some reason! But you seem a bit blinkered to accept that certain ! Can Do No wrong and why is it that n.s. Are always printing crime reports involving ! ? Perhaps you should ask them why they do this? And, are they racially profiling by doing this? Or is it simply the majority of crime in these areas are related to ! Faces?
numpties - name calling in the first line, Go you!

So you think the pigmentation of someone's skin means they are a criminal or will be a criminal?

Colour doesn't offended me but you are clearly offended by other peoples colour.

n.s. Are always printing crime reports involving ....... No they are not. This week there have been several crime stories involving white people robbing O.A.Ps and I posted the links in the comment section.

I have had more issues with white people trying to rob, steal and assault me over the years than black people and I went to school in Lee, college in Lewisham, got family in Peckham and have mates all over SE London.
Well.........go you for that last paragraph. Means nothing. I came from Peckham, had family living there till the late 70's. Went to school in Southwark and College in Lewisham, Southwark and Bromley.and I have a vast network of friends in West London and SE London and well outside of London. So what's your point?
As for the name calling.............

.......didnt you once refer to me as Idiot some time ago? Pot, kettle etc.
And you are correct, this week, there have been a few incidents that have not involved non indigenous; I believe I have made one or two comments on one of these articles, in which you will see that I have in no way applauded the scum responsible. Yes, I did say scum, as any low life that can pick on defenceless and old people are scum. So before you go digging your heels in deeper, check your facts.
For some one who as been in so much eduction you come acorss as a bit thick.
[quote][p][bold]sarfflondonbird[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]the wall[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]sarfflondonbird[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]the wall[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]sarfflondonbird[/bold] wrote: That's a happy ending then. Glad the owner got their bike back in swift time. Shame they weren't able to nab the thief though. Some years ago my son got mugged for his bike by the usual undesirables just because they think they can just take because the see, they want. They threatened him with all sorts and he was only 13 at the time. The bike was registered and was a bloody expensive top of the range bike for the time, and a birthday present all of two weeks, did he ever get it back? Did he eck. Nor did they catch the darlings that took it off him either. Some of you wonder why I make such comments on the crime threads. That may enlightenyou a bit.[/p][/quote]Anyone would think you are the only person that has been the victim of crime. by the usual undesirables ..... What are they?[/p][/quote]No, just trying to enlighten and give an insight tonumpties like you, one of the many reasons why I have a downer on certain undesirables. Dare I say the colour because it tends to offend YOU for some reason! But you seem a bit blinkered to accept that certain ! Can Do No wrong and why is it that n.s. Are always printing crime reports involving ! ? Perhaps you should ask them why they do this? And, are they racially profiling by doing this? Or is it simply the majority of crime in these areas are related to ! Faces?[/p][/quote]numpties - name calling in the first line, Go you! So you think the pigmentation of someone's skin means they are a criminal or will be a criminal? Colour doesn't offended me but you are clearly offended by other peoples colour. n.s. Are always printing crime reports involving ....... No they are not. This week there have been several crime stories involving white people robbing O.A.Ps and I posted the links in the comment section. I have had more issues with white people trying to rob, steal and assault me over the years than black people and I went to school in Lee, college in Lewisham, got family in Peckham and have mates all over SE London.[/p][/quote]Well.........go you for that last paragraph. Means nothing. I came from Peckham, had family living there till the late 70's. Went to school in Southwark and College in Lewisham, Southwark and Bromley.and I have a vast network of friends in West London and SE London and well outside of London. So what's your point? As for the name calling............. .......didnt you once refer to me as Idiot some time ago? Pot, kettle etc. And you are correct, this week, there have been a few incidents that have not involved non indigenous; I believe I have made one or two comments on one of these articles, in which you will see that I have in no way applauded the scum responsible. Yes, I did say scum, as any low life that can pick on defenceless and old people are scum. So before you go digging your heels in deeper, check your facts.[/p][/quote]For some one who as been in so much eduction you come acorss as a bit thick. the wall
  • Score: -30

3:56pm Fri 4 Apr 14

Bimembris says...

sarfflondonbird wrote:
Bimembris wrote:
sarfflondonbird wrote: That's a happy ending then. Glad the owner got their bike back in swift time. Shame they weren't able to nab the thief though. Some years ago my son got mugged for his bike by the usual undesirables just because they think they can just take because the see, they want. They threatened him with all sorts and he was only 13 at the time. The bike was registered and was a bloody expensive top of the range bike for the time, and a birthday present all of two weeks, did he ever get it back? Did he eck. Nor did they catch the darlings that took it off him either. Some of you wonder why I make such comments on the crime threads. That may enlightenyou a bit.
just goes to show what a difference all the CCTV can have, shame about your son but hopefully if something similar happens then with the use of CCTV everywhere people are more likely to be caught. Something for everyone to think about who moans about "big brother" watching you, if you've done nothing wrong then you've nothing to hide!!
You are right. We do moan about the amount of cctv available checking our every move, me included, but when you put it into perspective, sometimes it does have its uses and compensations. Luckily Dedan wasn't without his bike for long. maybe cctv may have been of some help in this matter. Unfortunately, at the time of my son's incident, there was only human witnesses to relay the facts to the police. Not that it did much good.
I take it all the negative posts are from peopl who dont like CCTV, is that because you break the law then? I'm happy to be filmed or have my computer monitored etc I dont do any thing ilegal (except for the odd bit of speeding on the motorway but the traffic policie dealt with that!)
[quote][p][bold]sarfflondonbird[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Bimembris[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]sarfflondonbird[/bold] wrote: That's a happy ending then. Glad the owner got their bike back in swift time. Shame they weren't able to nab the thief though. Some years ago my son got mugged for his bike by the usual undesirables just because they think they can just take because the see, they want. They threatened him with all sorts and he was only 13 at the time. The bike was registered and was a bloody expensive top of the range bike for the time, and a birthday present all of two weeks, did he ever get it back? Did he eck. Nor did they catch the darlings that took it off him either. Some of you wonder why I make such comments on the crime threads. That may enlightenyou a bit.[/p][/quote]just goes to show what a difference all the CCTV can have, shame about your son but hopefully if something similar happens then with the use of CCTV everywhere people are more likely to be caught. Something for everyone to think about who moans about "big brother" watching you, if you've done nothing wrong then you've nothing to hide!![/p][/quote]You are right. We do moan about the amount of cctv available checking our every move, me included, but when you put it into perspective, sometimes it does have its uses and compensations. Luckily Dedan wasn't without his bike for long. maybe cctv may have been of some help in this matter. Unfortunately, at the time of my son's incident, there was only human witnesses to relay the facts to the police. Not that it did much good.[/p][/quote]I take it all the negative posts are from peopl who dont like CCTV, is that because you break the law then? I'm happy to be filmed or have my computer monitored etc I dont do any thing ilegal (except for the odd bit of speeding on the motorway but the traffic policie dealt with that!) Bimembris
  • Score: -33

4:10pm Fri 4 Apr 14

sarfflondonbird says...

the wall wrote:
sarfflondonbird wrote:
the wall wrote:
sarfflondonbird wrote:
the wall wrote:
sarfflondonbird wrote:
That's a happy ending then. Glad the owner got their bike back in swift time. Shame they weren't able to nab the thief though.
Some years ago my son got mugged for his bike by the usual undesirables just because they think they can just take because the see, they want. They threatened him with all sorts and he was only 13 at the time. The bike was registered and was a bloody expensive top of the range bike for the time, and a birthday present all of two weeks, did he ever get it back? Did he eck. Nor did they catch the darlings that took it off him either. Some of you wonder why I make such comments on the crime threads. That may enlightenyou a bit.
Anyone would think you are the only person that has been the victim of crime.

by the usual undesirables ..... What are they?
No, just trying to enlighten and give an insight tonumpties like you, one of the many reasons why I have a downer on certain undesirables. Dare I say the colour because it tends to offend YOU for some reason! But you seem a bit blinkered to accept that certain ! Can Do No wrong and why is it that n.s. Are always printing crime reports involving ! ? Perhaps you should ask them why they do this? And, are they racially profiling by doing this? Or is it simply the majority of crime in these areas are related to ! Faces?
numpties - name calling in the first line, Go you!

So you think the pigmentation of someone's skin means they are a criminal or will be a criminal?

Colour doesn't offended me but you are clearly offended by other peoples colour.

n.s. Are always printing crime reports involving ....... No they are not. This week there have been several crime stories involving white people robbing O.A.Ps and I posted the links in the comment section.

I have had more issues with white people trying to rob, steal and assault me over the years than black people and I went to school in Lee, college in Lewisham, got family in Peckham and have mates all over SE London.
Well.........go you for that last paragraph. Means nothing. I came from Peckham, had family living there till the late 70's. Went to school in Southwark and College in Lewisham, Southwark and Bromley.and I have a vast network of friends in West London and SE London and well outside of London. So what's your point?
As for the name calling.............


.......didnt you once refer to me as Idiot some time ago? Pot, kettle etc.
And you are correct, this week, there have been a few incidents that have not involved non indigenous; I believe I have made one or two comments on one of these articles, in which you will see that I have in no way applauded the scum responsible. Yes, I did say scum, as any low life that can pick on defenceless and old people are scum. So before you go digging your heels in deeper, check your facts.
For some one who as been in so much eduction you come acorss as a bit thick.
Well I am off the opinion that the same could be said about you also. I suppose that must be the racist coming out in me - doh!
[quote][p][bold]the wall[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]sarfflondonbird[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]the wall[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]sarfflondonbird[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]the wall[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]sarfflondonbird[/bold] wrote: That's a happy ending then. Glad the owner got their bike back in swift time. Shame they weren't able to nab the thief though. Some years ago my son got mugged for his bike by the usual undesirables just because they think they can just take because the see, they want. They threatened him with all sorts and he was only 13 at the time. The bike was registered and was a bloody expensive top of the range bike for the time, and a birthday present all of two weeks, did he ever get it back? Did he eck. Nor did they catch the darlings that took it off him either. Some of you wonder why I make such comments on the crime threads. That may enlightenyou a bit.[/p][/quote]Anyone would think you are the only person that has been the victim of crime. by the usual undesirables ..... What are they?[/p][/quote]No, just trying to enlighten and give an insight tonumpties like you, one of the many reasons why I have a downer on certain undesirables. Dare I say the colour because it tends to offend YOU for some reason! But you seem a bit blinkered to accept that certain ! Can Do No wrong and why is it that n.s. Are always printing crime reports involving ! ? Perhaps you should ask them why they do this? And, are they racially profiling by doing this? Or is it simply the majority of crime in these areas are related to ! Faces?[/p][/quote]numpties - name calling in the first line, Go you! So you think the pigmentation of someone's skin means they are a criminal or will be a criminal? Colour doesn't offended me but you are clearly offended by other peoples colour. n.s. Are always printing crime reports involving ....... No they are not. This week there have been several crime stories involving white people robbing O.A.Ps and I posted the links in the comment section. I have had more issues with white people trying to rob, steal and assault me over the years than black people and I went to school in Lee, college in Lewisham, got family in Peckham and have mates all over SE London.[/p][/quote]Well.........go you for that last paragraph. Means nothing. I came from Peckham, had family living there till the late 70's. Went to school in Southwark and College in Lewisham, Southwark and Bromley.and I have a vast network of friends in West London and SE London and well outside of London. So what's your point? As for the name calling............. .......didnt you once refer to me as Idiot some time ago? Pot, kettle etc. And you are correct, this week, there have been a few incidents that have not involved non indigenous; I believe I have made one or two comments on one of these articles, in which you will see that I have in no way applauded the scum responsible. Yes, I did say scum, as any low life that can pick on defenceless and old people are scum. So before you go digging your heels in deeper, check your facts.[/p][/quote]For some one who as been in so much eduction you come acorss as a bit thick.[/p][/quote]Well I am off the opinion that the same could be said about you also. I suppose that must be the racist coming out in me - doh! sarfflondonbird
  • Score: 25

5:44pm Fri 4 Apr 14

Dr. Nick says...

SLB: would your son like his bike back?
SLB: would your son like his bike back? Dr. Nick
  • Score: -23

6:47pm Fri 4 Apr 14

Dr. Nick says...

NEWSFLASH: SLB turns your another thread not related to race into one about race. Give it a rest, we all know how Racist you are, it got boring ages ago.

SLB, please note that the person who got their bike back is black, the police officers are white, the bike is 'mixed race' white and blue and there is a question mark over the nationality of the guitar. However you will be pleased to know that the bus in the background is British - there, have we analysed the image to death now - or do you have something against blue and white bikes now too. We should run a pole on how long it will be before SLB finds another story to play the 'race card on'.
NEWSFLASH: SLB turns your another thread not related to race into one about race. Give it a rest, we all know how Racist you are, it got boring ages ago. SLB, please note that the person who got their bike back is black, the police officers are white, the bike is 'mixed race' white and blue and there is a question mark over the nationality of the guitar. However you will be pleased to know that the bus in the background is British - there, have we analysed the image to death now - or do you have something against blue and white bikes now too. We should run a pole on how long it will be before SLB finds another story to play the 'race card on'. Dr. Nick
  • Score: -32

2:45pm Sun 6 Apr 14

sarfflondonbird says...

Dr. Nick wrote:
SLB: would your son like his bike back?
Would you like to do everyone a favour and get on yours......please?
[quote][p][bold]Dr. Nick[/bold] wrote: SLB: would your son like his bike back?[/p][/quote]Would you like to do everyone a favour and get on yours......please? sarfflondonbird
  • Score: 23

2:52pm Sun 6 Apr 14

sarfflondonbird says...

Dr. Nick wrote:
NEWSFLASH: SLB turns your another thread not related to race into one about race. Give it a rest, we all know how Racist you are, it got boring ages ago.

SLB, please note that the person who got their bike back is black, the police officers are white, the bike is 'mixed race' white and blue and there is a question mark over the nationality of the guitar. However you will be pleased to know that the bus in the background is British - there, have we analysed the image to death now - or do you have something against blue and white bikes now too. We should run a pole on how long it will be before SLB finds another story to play the 'race card on'.
For your information, I think it was the wall who brought the race card into this thread. I merely mentioned the word, undesirables, which could be any thug of any colour under the sun, the Wall chose to make a racist thing out of it, I just appeased their mentality. Perhaps you would like to ask the Wall to give it a rest, along with yourself?
Secondly, I have eyes thank you, and am quite aware that the victim in this case was a black person, but with you and the other pair of sheep followers, it would seem that I can neither say anything nice or otherwise about them, without you three finding fault. Like I say, you just can't win. If one tries to show their caring side for the non indigenous, they are in the wrong, if they try to show their constructive criticism on here of the ones not so adhering, again, they are in the wrong. Still it all makes for a debate doesn't it?
[quote][p][bold]Dr. Nick[/bold] wrote: NEWSFLASH: SLB turns your another thread not related to race into one about race. Give it a rest, we all know how Racist you are, it got boring ages ago. SLB, please note that the person who got their bike back is black, the police officers are white, the bike is 'mixed race' white and blue and there is a question mark over the nationality of the guitar. However you will be pleased to know that the bus in the background is British - there, have we analysed the image to death now - or do you have something against blue and white bikes now too. We should run a pole on how long it will be before SLB finds another story to play the 'race card on'.[/p][/quote]For your information, I think it was the wall who brought the race card into this thread. I merely mentioned the word, undesirables, which could be any thug of any colour under the sun, the Wall chose to make a racist thing out of it, I just appeased their mentality. Perhaps you would like to ask the Wall to give it a rest, along with yourself? Secondly, I have eyes thank you, and am quite aware that the victim in this case was a black person, but with you and the other pair of sheep followers, it would seem that I can neither say anything nice or otherwise about them, without you three finding fault. Like I say, you just can't win. If one tries to show their caring side for the non indigenous, they are in the wrong, if they try to show their constructive criticism on here of the ones not so adhering, again, they are in the wrong. Still it all makes for a debate doesn't it? sarfflondonbird
  • Score: 27

7:09pm Sun 6 Apr 14

Dr. Nick says...

sarfflondonbird wrote:
Dr. Nick wrote:
NEWSFLASH: SLB turns your another thread not related to race into one about race. Give it a rest, we all know how Racist you are, it got boring ages ago.

SLB, please note that the person who got their bike back is black, the police officers are white, the bike is 'mixed race' white and blue and there is a question mark over the nationality of the guitar. However you will be pleased to know that the bus in the background is British - there, have we analysed the image to death now - or do you have something against blue and white bikes now too. We should run a pole on how long it will be before SLB finds another story to play the 'race card on'.
For your information, I think it was the wall who brought the race card into this thread. I merely mentioned the word, undesirables, which could be any thug of any colour under the sun, the Wall chose to make a racist thing out of it, I just appeased their mentality. Perhaps you would like to ask the Wall to give it a rest, along with yourself?
Secondly, I have eyes thank you, and am quite aware that the victim in this case was a black person, but with you and the other pair of sheep followers, it would seem that I can neither say anything nice or otherwise about them, without you three finding fault. Like I say, you just can't win. If one tries to show their caring side for the non indigenous, they are in the wrong, if they try to show their constructive criticism on here of the ones not so adhering, again, they are in the wrong. Still it all makes for a debate doesn't it?
YOU UTTER LIAR!

Just scroll up and read: "...Dare I say the colour because it tends to offend YOU for some reason! But you seem a bit blinkered to accept that certain ! Can Do No wrong..."

Stop blaming others for your actions. You are the first to mention "colour" as always - As for your caring side, I see you have managed to upset the relative of someone who has tragically died. Go You! Guess you are really pleased with yourself for that one. I also note that NS has had the good sense to pull all of your racist nonsense from the earlier post. You are one sad sick troll and you should be utter ashamed of yourself. Your behaviour online is beyond disgusting. You are a truly revolting human being.
[quote][p][bold]sarfflondonbird[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dr. Nick[/bold] wrote: NEWSFLASH: SLB turns your another thread not related to race into one about race. Give it a rest, we all know how Racist you are, it got boring ages ago. SLB, please note that the person who got their bike back is black, the police officers are white, the bike is 'mixed race' white and blue and there is a question mark over the nationality of the guitar. However you will be pleased to know that the bus in the background is British - there, have we analysed the image to death now - or do you have something against blue and white bikes now too. We should run a pole on how long it will be before SLB finds another story to play the 'race card on'.[/p][/quote]For your information, I think it was the wall who brought the race card into this thread. I merely mentioned the word, undesirables, which could be any thug of any colour under the sun, the Wall chose to make a racist thing out of it, I just appeased their mentality. Perhaps you would like to ask the Wall to give it a rest, along with yourself? Secondly, I have eyes thank you, and am quite aware that the victim in this case was a black person, but with you and the other pair of sheep followers, it would seem that I can neither say anything nice or otherwise about them, without you three finding fault. Like I say, you just can't win. If one tries to show their caring side for the non indigenous, they are in the wrong, if they try to show their constructive criticism on here of the ones not so adhering, again, they are in the wrong. Still it all makes for a debate doesn't it?[/p][/quote]YOU UTTER LIAR! Just scroll up and read: "...Dare I say the colour because it tends to offend YOU for some reason! But you seem a bit blinkered to accept that certain ! Can Do No wrong..." Stop blaming others for your actions. You are the first to mention "colour" as always - As for your caring side, I see you have managed to upset the relative of someone who has tragically died. Go You! Guess you are really pleased with yourself for that one. I also note that NS has had the good sense to pull all of your racist nonsense from the earlier post. You are one sad sick troll and you should be utter ashamed of yourself. Your behaviour online is beyond disgusting. You are a truly revolting human being. Dr. Nick
  • Score: -23

8:33pm Sun 6 Apr 14

Dr. Nick says...

Btw SLB, for your information, "non indigenous" is a Racist term as you are using it to segregate individuals from the majority - you still don't get it do you - or do you?

I have a feeling, now I have seen your 'caring' side on that other thread, that you do it deliberately to wind everyone else up - you are one really sick individual if this is true.
Btw SLB, for your information, "non indigenous" is a Racist term as you are using it to segregate individuals from the majority - you still don't get it do you - or do you? I have a feeling, now I have seen your 'caring' side on that other thread, that you do it deliberately to wind everyone else up - you are one really sick individual if this is true. Dr. Nick
  • Score: -17

10:58am Mon 7 Apr 14

the wall says...

sarfflondonbird wrote:
Dr. Nick wrote:
NEWSFLASH: SLB turns your another thread not related to race into one about race. Give it a rest, we all know how Racist you are, it got boring ages ago.

SLB, please note that the person who got their bike back is black, the police officers are white, the bike is 'mixed race' white and blue and there is a question mark over the nationality of the guitar. However you will be pleased to know that the bus in the background is British - there, have we analysed the image to death now - or do you have something against blue and white bikes now too. We should run a pole on how long it will be before SLB finds another story to play the 'race card on'.
For your information, I think it was the wall who brought the race card into this thread. I merely mentioned the word, undesirables, which could be any thug of any colour under the sun, the Wall chose to make a racist thing out of it, I just appeased their mentality. Perhaps you would like to ask the Wall to give it a rest, along with yourself?
Secondly, I have eyes thank you, and am quite aware that the victim in this case was a black person, but with you and the other pair of sheep followers, it would seem that I can neither say anything nice or otherwise about them, without you three finding fault. Like I say, you just can't win. If one tries to show their caring side for the non indigenous, they are in the wrong, if they try to show their constructive criticism on here of the ones not so adhering, again, they are in the wrong. Still it all makes for a debate doesn't it?
Wasn't me. Read your second post, not the first time you've been caught being a thick bint.
[quote][p][bold]sarfflondonbird[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dr. Nick[/bold] wrote: NEWSFLASH: SLB turns your another thread not related to race into one about race. Give it a rest, we all know how Racist you are, it got boring ages ago. SLB, please note that the person who got their bike back is black, the police officers are white, the bike is 'mixed race' white and blue and there is a question mark over the nationality of the guitar. However you will be pleased to know that the bus in the background is British - there, have we analysed the image to death now - or do you have something against blue and white bikes now too. We should run a pole on how long it will be before SLB finds another story to play the 'race card on'.[/p][/quote]For your information, I think it was the wall who brought the race card into this thread. I merely mentioned the word, undesirables, which could be any thug of any colour under the sun, the Wall chose to make a racist thing out of it, I just appeased their mentality. Perhaps you would like to ask the Wall to give it a rest, along with yourself? Secondly, I have eyes thank you, and am quite aware that the victim in this case was a black person, but with you and the other pair of sheep followers, it would seem that I can neither say anything nice or otherwise about them, without you three finding fault. Like I say, you just can't win. If one tries to show their caring side for the non indigenous, they are in the wrong, if they try to show their constructive criticism on here of the ones not so adhering, again, they are in the wrong. Still it all makes for a debate doesn't it?[/p][/quote]Wasn't me. Read your second post, not the first time you've been caught being a thick bint. the wall
  • Score: -18

11:24am Tue 8 Apr 14

Make Life says...

Dr. Nick wrote:
NEWSFLASH: SLB turns your another thread not related to race into one about race. Give it a rest, we all know how Racist you are, it got boring ages ago. SLB, please note that the person who got their bike back is black, the police officers are white, the bike is 'mixed race' white and blue and there is a question mark over the nationality of the guitar. However you will be pleased to know that the bus in the background is British - there, have we analysed the image to death now - or do you have something against blue and white bikes now too. We should run a pole on how long it will be before SLB finds another story to play the 'race card on'.
You forgot to mention the transit van which is white and also british :)
[quote][p][bold]Dr. Nick[/bold] wrote: NEWSFLASH: SLB turns your another thread not related to race into one about race. Give it a rest, we all know how Racist you are, it got boring ages ago. SLB, please note that the person who got their bike back is black, the police officers are white, the bike is 'mixed race' white and blue and there is a question mark over the nationality of the guitar. However you will be pleased to know that the bus in the background is British - there, have we analysed the image to death now - or do you have something against blue and white bikes now too. We should run a pole on how long it will be before SLB finds another story to play the 'race card on'.[/p][/quote]You forgot to mention the transit van which is white and also british :) Make Life
  • Score: 3

12:08pm Tue 8 Apr 14

JoeBlobbs says...

Dr. Nick wrote:
sarfflondonbird wrote:
Dr. Nick wrote:
NEWSFLASH: SLB turns your another thread not related to race into one about race. Give it a rest, we all know how Racist you are, it got boring ages ago.

SLB, please note that the person who got their bike back is black, the police officers are white, the bike is 'mixed race' white and blue and there is a question mark over the nationality of the guitar. However you will be pleased to know that the bus in the background is British - there, have we analysed the image to death now - or do you have something against blue and white bikes now too. We should run a pole on how long it will be before SLB finds another story to play the 'race card on'.
For your information, I think it was the wall who brought the race card into this thread. I merely mentioned the word, undesirables, which could be any thug of any colour under the sun, the Wall chose to make a racist thing out of it, I just appeased their mentality. Perhaps you would like to ask the Wall to give it a rest, along with yourself?
Secondly, I have eyes thank you, and am quite aware that the victim in this case was a black person, but with you and the other pair of sheep followers, it would seem that I can neither say anything nice or otherwise about them, without you three finding fault. Like I say, you just can't win. If one tries to show their caring side for the non indigenous, they are in the wrong, if they try to show their constructive criticism on here of the ones not so adhering, again, they are in the wrong. Still it all makes for a debate doesn't it?
YOU UTTER LIAR!

Just scroll up and read: "...Dare I say the colour because it tends to offend YOU for some reason! But you seem a bit blinkered to accept that certain ! Can Do No wrong..."

Stop blaming others for your actions. You are the first to mention "colour" as always - As for your caring side, I see you have managed to upset the relative of someone who has tragically died. Go You! Guess you are really pleased with yourself for that one. I also note that NS has had the good sense to pull all of your racist nonsense from the earlier post. You are one sad sick troll and you should be utter ashamed of yourself. Your behaviour online is beyond disgusting. You are a truly revolting human being.
This nasty P.O.S also had some comments removed a couple of months ago which were utterly vile towards a girl who had tragically died of an accidental overdose.

No prizes for guessing what colour the girl was.

As I sais, a nasty P.O.S.
[quote][p][bold]Dr. Nick[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]sarfflondonbird[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dr. Nick[/bold] wrote: NEWSFLASH: SLB turns your another thread not related to race into one about race. Give it a rest, we all know how Racist you are, it got boring ages ago. SLB, please note that the person who got their bike back is black, the police officers are white, the bike is 'mixed race' white and blue and there is a question mark over the nationality of the guitar. However you will be pleased to know that the bus in the background is British - there, have we analysed the image to death now - or do you have something against blue and white bikes now too. We should run a pole on how long it will be before SLB finds another story to play the 'race card on'.[/p][/quote]For your information, I think it was the wall who brought the race card into this thread. I merely mentioned the word, undesirables, which could be any thug of any colour under the sun, the Wall chose to make a racist thing out of it, I just appeased their mentality. Perhaps you would like to ask the Wall to give it a rest, along with yourself? Secondly, I have eyes thank you, and am quite aware that the victim in this case was a black person, but with you and the other pair of sheep followers, it would seem that I can neither say anything nice or otherwise about them, without you three finding fault. Like I say, you just can't win. If one tries to show their caring side for the non indigenous, they are in the wrong, if they try to show their constructive criticism on here of the ones not so adhering, again, they are in the wrong. Still it all makes for a debate doesn't it?[/p][/quote]YOU UTTER LIAR! Just scroll up and read: "...Dare I say the colour because it tends to offend YOU for some reason! But you seem a bit blinkered to accept that certain ! Can Do No wrong..." Stop blaming others for your actions. You are the first to mention "colour" as always - As for your caring side, I see you have managed to upset the relative of someone who has tragically died. Go You! Guess you are really pleased with yourself for that one. I also note that NS has had the good sense to pull all of your racist nonsense from the earlier post. You are one sad sick troll and you should be utter ashamed of yourself. Your behaviour online is beyond disgusting. You are a truly revolting human being.[/p][/quote]This nasty P.O.S also had some comments removed a couple of months ago which were utterly vile towards a girl who had tragically died of an accidental overdose. No prizes for guessing what colour the girl was. As I sais, a nasty P.O.S. JoeBlobbs
  • Score: -36

12:25pm Tue 8 Apr 14

the wall says...

Also all the Wanted Wednesday comments have been removed.

http://www.newsshopp
er.co.uk/news/lewish
am/11120831.Can_you_
help_Lewisham_police
_catch_their_most_wa
nted_men_/
Also all the Wanted Wednesday comments have been removed. http://www.newsshopp er.co.uk/news/lewish am/11120831.Can_you_ help_Lewisham_police _catch_their_most_wa nted_men_/ the wall
  • Score: -14

1:51pm Tue 8 Apr 14

JoeBlobbs says...

JoeBlobbs wrote:
Dr. Nick wrote:
sarfflondonbird wrote:
Dr. Nick wrote:
NEWSFLASH: SLB turns your another thread not related to race into one about race. Give it a rest, we all know how Racist you are, it got boring ages ago.

SLB, please note that the person who got their bike back is black, the police officers are white, the bike is 'mixed race' white and blue and there is a question mark over the nationality of the guitar. However you will be pleased to know that the bus in the background is British - there, have we analysed the image to death now - or do you have something against blue and white bikes now too. We should run a pole on how long it will be before SLB finds another story to play the 'race card on'.
For your information, I think it was the wall who brought the race card into this thread. I merely mentioned the word, undesirables, which could be any thug of any colour under the sun, the Wall chose to make a racist thing out of it, I just appeased their mentality. Perhaps you would like to ask the Wall to give it a rest, along with yourself?
Secondly, I have eyes thank you, and am quite aware that the victim in this case was a black person, but with you and the other pair of sheep followers, it would seem that I can neither say anything nice or otherwise about them, without you three finding fault. Like I say, you just can't win. If one tries to show their caring side for the non indigenous, they are in the wrong, if they try to show their constructive criticism on here of the ones not so adhering, again, they are in the wrong. Still it all makes for a debate doesn't it?
YOU UTTER LIAR!

Just scroll up and read: "...Dare I say the colour because it tends to offend YOU for some reason! But you seem a bit blinkered to accept that certain ! Can Do No wrong..."

Stop blaming others for your actions. You are the first to mention "colour" as always - As for your caring side, I see you have managed to upset the relative of someone who has tragically died. Go You! Guess you are really pleased with yourself for that one. I also note that NS has had the good sense to pull all of your racist nonsense from the earlier post. You are one sad sick troll and you should be utter ashamed of yourself. Your behaviour online is beyond disgusting. You are a truly revolting human being.
This nasty P.O.S also had some comments removed a couple of months ago which were utterly vile towards a girl who had tragically died of an accidental overdose.

No prizes for guessing what colour the girl was.

As I sais, a nasty P.O.S.
watch out Gypo, am after your record number of thumbs down votes by the tools who are a bit too thick to formulate a response in words
[quote][p][bold]JoeBlobbs[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dr. Nick[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]sarfflondonbird[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Dr. Nick[/bold] wrote: NEWSFLASH: SLB turns your another thread not related to race into one about race. Give it a rest, we all know how Racist you are, it got boring ages ago. SLB, please note that the person who got their bike back is black, the police officers are white, the bike is 'mixed race' white and blue and there is a question mark over the nationality of the guitar. However you will be pleased to know that the bus in the background is British - there, have we analysed the image to death now - or do you have something against blue and white bikes now too. We should run a pole on how long it will be before SLB finds another story to play the 'race card on'.[/p][/quote]For your information, I think it was the wall who brought the race card into this thread. I merely mentioned the word, undesirables, which could be any thug of any colour under the sun, the Wall chose to make a racist thing out of it, I just appeased their mentality. Perhaps you would like to ask the Wall to give it a rest, along with yourself? Secondly, I have eyes thank you, and am quite aware that the victim in this case was a black person, but with you and the other pair of sheep followers, it would seem that I can neither say anything nice or otherwise about them, without you three finding fault. Like I say, you just can't win. If one tries to show their caring side for the non indigenous, they are in the wrong, if they try to show their constructive criticism on here of the ones not so adhering, again, they are in the wrong. Still it all makes for a debate doesn't it?[/p][/quote]YOU UTTER LIAR! Just scroll up and read: "...Dare I say the colour because it tends to offend YOU for some reason! But you seem a bit blinkered to accept that certain ! Can Do No wrong..." Stop blaming others for your actions. You are the first to mention "colour" as always - As for your caring side, I see you have managed to upset the relative of someone who has tragically died. Go You! Guess you are really pleased with yourself for that one. I also note that NS has had the good sense to pull all of your racist nonsense from the earlier post. You are one sad sick troll and you should be utter ashamed of yourself. Your behaviour online is beyond disgusting. You are a truly revolting human being.[/p][/quote]This nasty P.O.S also had some comments removed a couple of months ago which were utterly vile towards a girl who had tragically died of an accidental overdose. No prizes for guessing what colour the girl was. As I sais, a nasty P.O.S.[/p][/quote]watch out Gypo, am after your record number of thumbs down votes by the tools who are a bit too thick to formulate a response in words JoeBlobbs
  • Score: -21

11:43am Wed 9 Apr 14

Gypo.Joe says...

JoeBlobbs I have a large positive electrode ( know what I mean ; -) ) and I attract the negative flow. Its Ohms Law.
JoeBlobbs I have a large positive electrode ( know what I mean ; -) ) and I attract the negative flow. Its Ohms Law. Gypo.Joe
  • Score: -13

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree