Tomorrow is April 5, which means only one thing – it’s International Pillow Fight Day!
The annual occasion is when people across the world from Aberystwyth to Zurich gather in cities to settle their (non) differences like adults - with a massive pillow fight.
Feathers usually fly in the main square of the city where fights are taking place, or any other large public space where there's room for a few hundred people to swing a pillow.
Participants usually co-ordinate their activities through instant messaging or chatrooms, and pillows are often concealed until a set time has been reached - so if you see an unusually high number of big-bellied people walking around on Saturday, it might all be about to kick off.
The main proponents of the event are the Urban Playground Movement, a loose collaboration of people all over the world who organise and promote free, non-commercial public events and encourage people to see the environment around them as a space to play in.
The event’s website has a few listings for London events on the day, but apparently the Mayor’s office has said Trafalgar Square will not be available – so it’s unclear what, if anything, will be going on in central London.
Whether it turns out the London events are off or you just don’t fancy heading up there on a Saturday, you could still have a pillow fight at home in celebration of the day. Maybe challenge some mates locally to see who the champion warrior is.
If you decide to do this you’ll need to learn some top pillow fighting moves first so follow the tips from Time4Sleep below to prepare yourself and hone your skills.
If you do anything for International Pillow Fight Day please send us some pictures by email
- Men or women? Study reveals who the angriest drivers are
- PICTURES: See inside 'Britain's smallest pub' set to open in Greenwich
- Stormtrooper onboard: Star Wars actor John Boyega steps in as conductor on Southeastern train to Orpington
- RANKED: Which of these top-selling chocolate bars and treats are your favourites?
- This brainteaser will test your bargain-hunting skills: Can you spot the biggest saving?
- Elton John, Matt Damon, Wills and Kate: Our gallery of celebrities spotted in south-east London
- WATCH: You're a fluttering **** ... did he just say that?! Shocked mum hears C-bomb in CBeebies kite song
- Night Tube and 17 other things Londoners would love to change about the Underground
- This brain-busting pizza puzzle will confuse you – and make you hungry
- WATCH: This office is probably doing the Olympics better than yours