Tomorrow is April 5, which means only one thing – it’s International Pillow Fight Day!
The annual occasion is when people across the world from Aberystwyth to Zurich gather in cities to settle their (non) differences like adults - with a massive pillow fight.
Feathers usually fly in the main square of the city where fights are taking place, or any other large public space where there's room for a few hundred people to swing a pillow.
Participants usually co-ordinate their activities through instant messaging or chatrooms, and pillows are often concealed until a set time has been reached - so if you see an unusually high number of big-bellied people walking around on Saturday, it might all be about to kick off.
The main proponents of the event are the Urban Playground Movement, a loose collaboration of people all over the world who organise and promote free, non-commercial public events and encourage people to see the environment around them as a space to play in.
The event’s website has a few listings for London events on the day, but apparently the Mayor’s office has said Trafalgar Square will not be available – so it’s unclear what, if anything, will be going on in central London.
Whether it turns out the London events are off or you just don’t fancy heading up there on a Saturday, you could still have a pillow fight at home in celebration of the day. Maybe challenge some mates locally to see who the champion warrior is.
If you decide to do this you’ll need to learn some top pillow fighting moves first so follow the tips from Time4Sleep below to prepare yourself and hone your skills.
If you do anything for International Pillow Fight Day please send us some pictures by email
- WATCH: 'They ran out of words when they named it' - Ricky Gervais mocks Orpington in Facebook broadcast
- 'Can I have a Big Mac?' – London Fire Brigade reveals top 10 weirdest 999 calls
- 'Worst time of my life': Woman who took Tinder date to Turkey and landed in middle of coup hits back
- Tarzan impressions and 11 other activities you won’t believe have been banned
- Tinder date lands man in Turkey amid military coup - and he doesn't like the girl
- Pokemon Go away! 46 past toys and fashions proving today's crazes just aren't as good
- Can you spot the mobile phone in this photo of a rug?
- QUIZ: God save the what now? Test how well you actually know the national anthem
- 11 hilarious but very tenuous reasons to support Wales in Euro 2016
- BIGGER THAN BREXIT: 11 other huge calls to reconsider if there's an EU referendum do-over