Drivers can enjoy free parking in Bexleyheath town centre for free on Easter Saturday (April 19).
This will mean there will be five council car parks which can be used free of charge for the whole weekend.
The Council and the BID have joined together to waive fees for a day to help businesses over the busy Easter period.
Cabinet member for environment and public realm, Councillor Gareth Bacon said: "I am delighted that we have been able to work with the BID again to enable them to provide free parking.
"This latest arrangement gives visitors to town centre four days of free parking. Bexleyheath offers a great local place to shop and be entertained.
"We hope to see lots of people taking advantage of the free parking available and making the most of their local businesses."
- Snow and ice chaos this weekend? Just don't shoot the messenger...
- UPDATE: Met Office warn drivers to expect icy conditions over the weekend
- Woolwich's mystery blue fox has been put to sleep by the RSPCA
- Three drivers asked to come forward after motorcyclist's death from Loampit Vale, Lewisham, crash
- Donors raise £5,500 in TWO DAYS to help Belvedere mum, 28, with cancer make last memories with daughters