Drivers can enjoy free parking in Bexleyheath town centre for free on Easter Saturday (April 19).
This will mean there will be five council car parks which can be used free of charge for the whole weekend.
The Council and the BID have joined together to waive fees for a day to help businesses over the busy Easter period.
Cabinet member for environment and public realm, Councillor Gareth Bacon said: "I am delighted that we have been able to work with the BID again to enable them to provide free parking.
"This latest arrangement gives visitors to town centre four days of free parking. Bexleyheath offers a great local place to shop and be entertained.
"We hope to see lots of people taking advantage of the free parking available and making the most of their local businesses."
- WATCH: Shocking video of man hit by driving instructor's car in Woolwich
- No more happy endings after New Cross 'sex cinema' is shut down
- PICTURED: Sidcup road closed both ways due to sinkhole
- 'She must be avoided': Hilarious sign warns of Barnehurst's 'dumpy pervert'
- Chart topper Jamie Lawson tells us how a chance meeting with Ed Sheeran in Balham changed his life