Drivers can enjoy free parking in Bexleyheath town centre for free on Easter Saturday (April 19).
This will mean there will be five council car parks which can be used free of charge for the whole weekend.
The Council and the BID have joined together to waive fees for a day to help businesses over the busy Easter period.
Cabinet member for environment and public realm, Councillor Gareth Bacon said: "I am delighted that we have been able to work with the BID again to enable them to provide free parking.
"This latest arrangement gives visitors to town centre four days of free parking. Bexleyheath offers a great local place to shop and be entertained.
"We hope to see lots of people taking advantage of the free parking available and making the most of their local businesses."
- Man stabbed in the back in alleged robbery in Anerley
- Can you help? Missing teen and her baby thought to be in Penge
- Man charged after series of garages are broken into in one night
- Cuddling up to Nicole Kidman and working with Werner Herzog: Petts Wood actor John Wark's job is not so bad
- 8 things you need to know about your General Election candidates: Lewisham East