Drivers can enjoy free parking in Bexleyheath town centre for free on Easter Saturday (April 19).
This will mean there will be five council car parks which can be used free of charge for the whole weekend.
The Council and the BID have joined together to waive fees for a day to help businesses over the busy Easter period.
Cabinet member for environment and public realm, Councillor Gareth Bacon said: "I am delighted that we have been able to work with the BID again to enable them to provide free parking.
"This latest arrangement gives visitors to town centre four days of free parking. Bexleyheath offers a great local place to shop and be entertained.
"We hope to see lots of people taking advantage of the free parking available and making the most of their local businesses."
- Gravesend drummer killed by telegraph pole set to be immortalised on band's EP
- UPDATE: Former boss Neil Warnock makes dramatic return to Crystal Palace
- 'Nightmare' Mottingham block of flats sees sewage come out of toilet and parts of building fall off
- Bromley and Bexley Scouts work with former street kids in Kenya
- Pop Idol Gareth Gates headed for Gravesend with Britain's Got Talent winner in tow