Two people have been taken to hospital after a serious crash on the M25 between Orpington and Swanley.
The crash, which involved two cars, happened on the anticlockwise side of the motorway at around 2pm.
An ambulance car, three ambulances and an air ambulance were sent to the scene.
"Another patient has been taken to King's College Hospital in Denmark Hill with potentially serious injuries."
The incident has resulted in queuing traffic on both sides of the M25.
- Thamesmead 'Cheeseburger Gang' fraud mastermind must pay back £1m
- Fifty years of London Ambulance Service celebrated in Deptford
- Businesswoman launches pole and pamper parties for kids
- Man, 32, killed in M20 crash named as James Gosnell, from Plumstead
- Swanscombe man, Jeffrey Lewis, to appear in court over child sex offences