Two people have been taken to hospital after a serious crash on the M25 between Orpington and Swanley.
The crash, which involved two cars, happened on the anticlockwise side of the motorway at around 2pm.
An ambulance car, three ambulances and an air ambulance were sent to the scene.
"Another patient has been taken to King's College Hospital in Denmark Hill with potentially serious injuries."
The incident has resulted in queuing traffic on both sides of the M25.
- Mottingham murder probe: Four arrests made after 21-year-old is found stabbed to death
- Transport Secretary Chris Grayling warns Londoners to think twice about buying diesel cars
- New Cross lorry crash: Police appeal for information following fatal collision
- M25 killer Kenneth Noye wins High Court open prison appeal
- Dartford Crossing faces overnight closures again next week