Police say a missing Catford man who suffers from memory loss has been found safe and well.
Shaid Chaudry was last seen at his home address in Dowanhill Road on Monday (March 31) at around 10pm.
Officers were concerned for the 45-year-old, who suffers from short-term memory loss, but have today reported he has been found safe and well.
- Dartford man behind bars over two Albanian kids and 18 adults rescued from sinking ship off Kent coast
- Oh dear! Manager tells of moment 'bloody great big deer' runs into West Wickham pub
- APPEAL: Man escapes police custody after absconding from Bromley hospital
- Head of South East Coast Ambulance Service trust (SECAmb) leaves two months after "fundamental failures" in 111 pilot scheme
- Child falls three floors from balcony in Crystal Palace