Police say a missing Catford man who suffers from memory loss has been found safe and well.
Shaid Chaudry was last seen at his home address in Dowanhill Road on Monday (March 31) at around 10pm.
Officers were concerned for the 45-year-old, who suffers from short-term memory loss, but have today reported he has been found safe and well.
- Welling's Kate Bush hailed after first live performance for 35 years
- Foreign cigarettes ruled as cause of fatal Plumstead inferno
- UPDATE: Elderly woman with dementia missing from Penge
- Dartford mayor takes on ice-bucket challenge
- Wealthy Keston man who defrauded government department and Bromley Council out of nearly £70k escapes jail