Police say a missing Catford man who suffers from memory loss has been found safe and well.
Shaid Chaudry was last seen at his home address in Dowanhill Road on Monday (March 31) at around 10pm.
Officers were concerned for the 45-year-old, who suffers from short-term memory loss, but have today reported he has been found safe and well.
- 'True hero': Family, colleagues and Charlton fans mourn Addicks supporter and former Bromley PC killed in terror attack
- Family of PC Keith Palmer killed in Westminster terror attack pay tribute to 'wonderful dad and husband'
- Khalid Masood named as London terror attacker
- Seven arrested in connection with Westminster terror attack
- Thousands gather for vigil in Trafalgar Square for those killed in terrorist attack outside Parliament