Police say a missing Catford man who suffers from memory loss has been found safe and well.
Shaid Chaudry was last seen at his home address in Dowanhill Road on Monday (March 31) at around 10pm.
Officers were concerned for the 45-year-old, who suffers from short-term memory loss, but have today reported he has been found safe and well.
- TRAVEL: Car and lorry crash in New Cross
- ‘It’s OAP’s 11’ – The Hatton Garden Job's director and producer tell us what to expect from the film
- Two men and three teens arrested after reported robbery in Gravesend
- This is how to beat the deadly effect of sitting at a desk all day - and, no, it's not the gym
- Teenage pilot on solo flight around the world touches down at Biggin Hill Airport