Police say a missing Catford man who suffers from memory loss has been found safe and well.
Shaid Chaudry was last seen at his home address in Dowanhill Road on Monday (March 31) at around 10pm.
Officers were concerned for the 45-year-old, who suffers from short-term memory loss, but have today reported he has been found safe and well.
- Bus driver describes finding man who wasn’t breathing in Bexleyheath and trying to get help
- ‘I don’t want to draw my curtains’: Anger after huge phone mast goes up due to council mistake
- An 18-year-old man is fighting for his life after being stabbed in broad daylight by a gang of youths
- Sudden death of ‘true gentleman’ could lead to heart screenings for Erith students
- Listen up, audio boffins think they've got the perfect way to put you in a good mood on train journeys