Police say a missing Catford man who suffers from memory loss has been found safe and well.
Shaid Chaudry was last seen at his home address in Dowanhill Road on Monday (March 31) at around 10pm.
Officers were concerned for the 45-year-old, who suffers from short-term memory loss, but have today reported he has been found safe and well.
- Neglected horses rescued in Sidcup due to 'immediate concerns for their welfare'
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn
- Lewisham borough worst for education in London