Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Bromley's Post Office in WHSmith has announced a seven-day operation
Bromley residents can now post letters, buy stamps or send their loved ones packages on any day they choose.
The Post Office last month announced its WHSmith branch in the high street will be open for business on Sundays.
Services are now on offer between 11am and 3pm on the day, while Monday to Saturday trading times will continue as before.
The move comes as the company looks to improve its offerings and allow the public more time to access facilities.
Head of WHSmith branches John Dutton said: "We want to make it as easy as possible for customers to access our services.
"More and more of our branches are opening for longer and we’re delighted that customers can now visit our Bromley branch seven days a week."
- Ban for driver who took off while being given a speeding ticket
- Man jailed for stealing police car on Crayford night out
- Huge fly-tipping sites in Ladywell uncovered
- FEATURE: A day in the life of a pest control officer
- Man who sexually assaulted sleeping woman on West Wickham train avoids jail
Comments are closed on this article.