Bromley residents can now post letters, buy stamps or send their loved ones packages on any day they choose.
The Post Office last month announced its WHSmith branch in the high street will be open for business on Sundays.
Services are now on offer between 11am and 3pm on the day, while Monday to Saturday trading times will continue as before.
The move comes as the company looks to improve its offerings and allow the public more time to access facilities.
Head of WHSmith branches John Dutton said: "We want to make it as easy as possible for customers to access our services.
"More and more of our branches are opening for longer and we’re delighted that customers can now visit our Bromley branch seven days a week."
- Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself and revealing thousands of pounds worth of heroin
- Police name victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy as young men from Plumstead, Welling and Erith
- 'They couldn't swim': Dad of Erith brothers who died at Camber Sands asks why there was no lifeguard
- Thieves jailed after stealing life-saving equipment from Lewisham and Dartford fire stations
- South Darenth man jailed after trying to sell more than £200,000 worth of cocaine