Bromley residents can now post letters, buy stamps or send their loved ones packages on any day they choose.
The Post Office last month announced its WHSmith branch in the high street will be open for business on Sundays.
Services are now on offer between 11am and 3pm on the day, while Monday to Saturday trading times will continue as before.
The move comes as the company looks to improve its offerings and allow the public more time to access facilities.
Head of WHSmith branches John Dutton said: "We want to make it as easy as possible for customers to access our services.
"More and more of our branches are opening for longer and we’re delighted that customers can now visit our Bromley branch seven days a week."
- Man admits killing EastEnders actress Sian Blake and two children in Erith
- Two men knifed in separate stabbings across Lewisham
- TRAVEL: Crash causes more delays on Lewisham High Street
- TRAVEL WARNING: Dartford Crossing set for multiple closures in May
- Beckenham museum shortlisted for prestigious national award