Bromley residents can now post letters, buy stamps or send their loved ones packages on any day they choose.
The Post Office last month announced its WHSmith branch in the high street will be open for business on Sundays.
Services are now on offer between 11am and 3pm on the day, while Monday to Saturday trading times will continue as before.
The move comes as the company looks to improve its offerings and allow the public more time to access facilities.
Head of WHSmith branches John Dutton said: "We want to make it as easy as possible for customers to access our services.
"More and more of our branches are opening for longer and we’re delighted that customers can now visit our Bromley branch seven days a week."
- Bluewater expansion plans will make it bigger than Westfield
- UPDATE: Three arrests after shooting in Dartford
- Massive pile of rubbish, derelict boats and gas cylinders on fire in Erith
- Greenwich drug dealer found with 72 wraps of crack cocaine jailed
- This real-life Dr Dolittle wants to help more animals desperately in need - but he needs your help first