There is disruption on Southeastern train services this afternoon after a freight train derailed near Charlton.
The wagon of a freight train derailed at around 10.30am causing services between Dartford and Charlton to be diverted through Bexleyheath.
A Network Rail spokesman said: “There is disruption on some Southeastern Metro routes this afternoon, owing to the derailment of a freight train wagon near Charlton.
“Network Rail engineers are on site and are working to get the railway back into use as soon as possible.
“In the meantime, trains between Dartford and Charlton are being diverted through Bexleyheath.
“Passengers are advised to check before travelling.”
- Best friend's plea after 16-year-old girl goes missing from Blackfen
- Joshua Caird, aged 26, will appear in court in January charged with murder of Stone mum, Donna Eastwood
- VIDEO: Brockley's Rivoli Ballroom in new Avengers Age of Ultron trailer
- Southeastern launches 'meet the manager' for public to find out more about Thameslink Programme
- Home Leigh Care Home, Erith set to close