Shortlands Road in Bromley remains closed today due to a burst water main.
Workers started to repair the clean water main, located between Bromley Road and Hayes Lane, yesterday (April 1).
It has now been fixed and the road surface is being repaired and put it back to normal.
Bus route 358 is currently on diversion.
A spokeswoman for Thames Water said: "We’re sorry for any disruption caused while we carried this repair to a leaking clean water pipe.
"Our teams worked hard to get this job sorted out quickly and we’re pleased to say the pipe is now fixed and the road will reopen tonight.”
- PICTURES AND VIDEO: Lewisham floods as River Ravensbourne burst its banks
- 'I'm not a nutter' - Blackheath man uses sign to search for Suzy
- Preparations under way at Chislehurst and Sidcup school to mark Magna Carta 800th anniversary
- What is the mystery beeping noise sending Thamesmead residents 'bonkers'?
- Paddington stars discuss movie at world premiere in London