Shortlands Road in Bromley remains closed today due to a burst water main.
Workers started to repair the clean water main, located between Bromley Road and Hayes Lane, yesterday (April 1).
It has now been fixed and the road surface is being repaired and put it back to normal.
Bus route 358 is currently on diversion.
A spokeswoman for Thames Water said: "We’re sorry for any disruption caused while we carried this repair to a leaking clean water pipe.
"Our teams worked hard to get this job sorted out quickly and we’re pleased to say the pipe is now fixed and the road will reopen tonight.”
- Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself and revealing thousands of pounds worth of heroin
- Police name victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy as young men from Plumstead, Welling and Erith
- 'They couldn't swim': Dad of Erith brothers who died at Camber Sands asks why there was no lifeguard
- Thieves jailed after stealing life-saving equipment from Lewisham and Dartford fire stations
- South Darenth man jailed after trying to sell more than £200,000 worth of cocaine