Shortlands Road in Bromley remains closed today due to a burst water main.
Workers started to repair the clean water main, located between Bromley Road and Hayes Lane, yesterday (April 1).
It has now been fixed and the road surface is being repaired and put it back to normal.
Bus route 358 is currently on diversion.
A spokeswoman for Thames Water said: "We’re sorry for any disruption caused while we carried this repair to a leaking clean water pipe.
"Our teams worked hard to get this job sorted out quickly and we’re pleased to say the pipe is now fixed and the road will reopen tonight.”
- 16-year-old in 'stable condition' after being hit by car and bus in Plumstead
- Woolwich pub 'stabbing' was a fight, police say
- Duo arrested at Bromley South for racially abusing staff
- UPDATE: Cyclist receives 'serious head injury' after crash in Greenwich Park
- Limited edition Marvel Avengers artwork goes on display at Bluewater