Shortlands Road in Bromley remains closed today due to a burst water main.
Workers started to repair the clean water main, located between Bromley Road and Hayes Lane, yesterday (April 1).
It has now been fixed and the road surface is being repaired and put it back to normal.
Bus route 358 is currently on diversion.
A spokeswoman for Thames Water said: "We’re sorry for any disruption caused while we carried this repair to a leaking clean water pipe.
"Our teams worked hard to get this job sorted out quickly and we’re pleased to say the pipe is now fixed and the road will reopen tonight.”
- Man, 68, dies after being hit by train in Erith
- UPDATE: Is this the most ridiculous parking fine ever issued?
- 'Keep doors and windows closed': Large fire breaks out in Crayford
- 'Crocodile or dinosaur?' Terrifying creature discovered at docks near Greenwich
- Bexley cannabis factory raided by police seizing 65 plants