Shortlands Road in Bromley remains closed today due to a burst water main.
Workers started to repair the clean water main, located between Bromley Road and Hayes Lane, yesterday (April 1).
It has now been fixed and the road surface is being repaired and put it back to normal.
Bus route 358 is currently on diversion.
A spokeswoman for Thames Water said: "We’re sorry for any disruption caused while we carried this repair to a leaking clean water pipe.
"Our teams worked hard to get this job sorted out quickly and we’re pleased to say the pipe is now fixed and the road will reopen tonight.”
- Two rail strikes set to cause 'travel chaos' across south-east London and Kent
- UPDATE: Air ambulance called to pedestrian hit by a lorry on A2 with multiple 'serious' injuries
- VIDEO: Orpington schoolgirl, 12, star of flick recognised at Cannes Film Festival
- Child actors from south east London star in London production of The Railway Children
- Oscar Wilde classic - adapted by his grandson - comes to Greenwich tonight