Shortlands Road in Bromley remains closed today due to a burst water main.
Workers started to repair the clean water main, located between Bromley Road and Hayes Lane, yesterday (April 1).
It has now been fixed and the road surface is being repaired and put it back to normal.
Bus route 358 is currently on diversion.
A spokeswoman for Thames Water said: "We’re sorry for any disruption caused while we carried this repair to a leaking clean water pipe.
"Our teams worked hard to get this job sorted out quickly and we’re pleased to say the pipe is now fixed and the road will reopen tonight.”
- Woman dies in Orpington house fire
- Lewisham teenage girl missing since November
- Londoners can now hire naked women to clean their homes
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Can you help Bexley police locate these suspected criminals?
- Fleet to race from Greenwich to Quebec this Easter in tall ships regatta