A man has been taken to hospital with head injuries after being hit by a car on Sidcup Road in Eltham this morning (April 2).
London Ambulance Service (LAS) sent one ambulance crew and a single responder in a car to the scene after they were called to reports of a road traffic collision at 9.34am.
Police also attended and found a man, in his 20s, who had been hit by a car suffering head injuries.
LAS staff treated him for injuries including pain in his stomach and he was taken to King’s College Hospital as a priority.
Two lanes are closed due to the incident on A20 Sidcup Road Eastbound at Broad Lawn. Traffic is reported to be passing in lane three.
A Greenwich Police spokeswoman said: "Police were called today at approximately 09:35hrs to a collision in Sidcup Road, SE9.
"Upon arrival, police attended to a man in his 20’s who had been hit by a car suffering head injuries. He was taken to a south London hospital by London Ambulance Service.
No arrests have been made.
Did you see what happened? Contact the newsdesk on 01689 885732.
- EU referendum results and reactions for SE London and north Kent - how did your borough vote?
- Former Queen Elizabeth Hospital gynaecologist guilty of series of sex assaults on patients
- Man, 26, arrested over burglary at Gravesend gurdwara
- David Cameron to RESIGN as Britain votes to leave European Union
- Heavy traffic at Blackwall Tunnel due to TWO broken down vehicles