A man has been taken to hospital with head injuries after being hit by a car on Sidcup Road in Eltham this morning (April 2).
London Ambulance Service (LAS) sent one ambulance crew and a single responder in a car to the scene after they were called to reports of a road traffic collision at 9.34am.
Police also attended and found a man, in his 20s, who had been hit by a car suffering head injuries.
LAS staff treated him for injuries including pain in his stomach and he was taken to King’s College Hospital as a priority.
Two lanes are closed due to the incident on A20 Sidcup Road Eastbound at Broad Lawn. Traffic is reported to be passing in lane three.
A Greenwich Police spokeswoman said: "Police were called today at approximately 09:35hrs to a collision in Sidcup Road, SE9.
"Upon arrival, police attended to a man in his 20’s who had been hit by a car suffering head injuries. He was taken to a south London hospital by London Ambulance Service.
No arrests have been made.
Did you see what happened? Contact the newsdesk on 01689 885732.
- Motorists can now challenge parking tickets for £5
- Bromley storms into Top 50 best places to live in UK
- Bumper day for seals in Dartford
- Biggin Hill school raises cash for charity through festive jumper day
- Staff, students and rotarians in series of Erith charity walks