Detectives investigating the murder of Sydenham man Gus Allman have renewed their appeal for a man to come forward.
Officers from the Kent and Essex Serious Crime Directorate want to talk to Timothy Avril, 22, in connection with the case.
Mr Allman, 20, was stabbed in Dover Road, Folkstone on Wednesday February 19 between 7pm and 7.30pm, later dying in hospital.
Now police are hoping to trace Mr Avril, who is described as 5ft 9ins tall, of slim build and speaks with a London accent – he is also known to visit areas of south-east London.
A 38-year-old man and a 37-year-old woman have been arrested and bailed pending further enquires.
- Woman, 18, ‘raped’ in Erith underpass
- Ex-Bexleyheath Academy assistant vice-principal loses appeal after sexual relationship with pupil
- Spurned lover shames 'cheating' ex with posters plastered around Woolwich
- Young girl ‘inappropriately touched’ by man, in his 60s, in Sidcup
- ‘I’ve lost my lifeline’: Mobility scooter stolen from Catford man with two months to live