Detectives investigating the murder of Sydenham man Gus Allman have renewed their appeal for a man to come forward.
Officers from the Kent and Essex Serious Crime Directorate want to talk to Timothy Avril, 22, in connection with the case.
Mr Allman, 20, was stabbed in Dover Road, Folkstone on Wednesday February 19 between 7pm and 7.30pm, later dying in hospital.
Now police are hoping to trace Mr Avril, who is described as 5ft 9ins tall, of slim build and speaks with a London accent – he is also known to visit areas of south-east London.
A 38-year-old man and a 37-year-old woman have been arrested and bailed pending further enquires.
- Biggin Hill cafe launches Remembrance Day writing competition on National Poetry Day
- Continental market to return to Bromley
- VIDEO: Stars design bears for London-wide Paddington Trail
- VIDEO: Timelapse footage of massive demolition work at London Bridge
- Stat Chat: What are our favourite meals and how many of us can actually cook them?