Detectives investigating the murder of Sydenham man Gus Allman have renewed their appeal for a man to come forward.
Officers from the Kent and Essex Serious Crime Directorate want to talk to Timothy Avril, 22, in connection with the case.
Mr Allman, 20, was stabbed in Dover Road, Folkstone on Wednesday February 19 between 7pm and 7.30pm, later dying in hospital.
Now police are hoping to trace Mr Avril, who is described as 5ft 9ins tall, of slim build and speaks with a London accent – he is also known to visit areas of south-east London.
A 38-year-old man and a 37-year-old woman have been arrested and bailed pending further enquires.
- UPDATE: Two arrests after 15-year-old girl gang-raped in Bromley park
- JAILED: Lidl cashier who let customers through without paying for everything
- Traffic through New Cross after gas leak sparks emergency repairs
- 'Bigoted and xenophobic': Councillors at war following 'vile' and 'hateful' protest in Sidcup
- Travellers pitch up on empty Ikea site in north Greenwich