Detectives investigating the murder of Sydenham man Gus Allman have renewed their appeal for a man to come forward.
Officers from the Kent and Essex Serious Crime Directorate want to talk to Timothy Avril, 22, in connection with the case.
Mr Allman, 20, was stabbed in Dover Road, Folkstone on Wednesday February 19 between 7pm and 7.30pm, later dying in hospital.
Now police are hoping to trace Mr Avril, who is described as 5ft 9ins tall, of slim build and speaks with a London accent – he is also known to visit areas of south-east London.
A 38-year-old man and a 37-year-old woman have been arrested and bailed pending further enquires.
- Naked man spotted 'masturbating' in New Eltham before fleeing with underpants in hand
- Orpington cyclist reunited with stolen bike
- UPDATE: Man hospitalised after A2 crash near Dartford
- London Bridge and Cannon Street closed to Southeastern passengers on Sunday
- Roads closed and people warned to stay indoors due to Gravesend gas cloud