A motorcyclist was seriously injured after crashing into fence near Bob Dunn Way yesterday (April 1) with such force he was sent flying into a nearby field.
The incident occurred at 6.15pm when his black Kawasaki ZX 600 bike hit a fence by a roundabout off the busy main road.
The motorcyclist, a Dartford man in his 30s, was propelled into a field and suffered serious injuries to his legs, back and abdomen.
He was rushed to King’s College Hospital where he remains in a serious condition.
Officers from the Serious Collision Investigation team are asking anyone who may have witnessed the incident to call them on 01622 798538.
- '100' caravans spotted in field in Crayford as travellers move in
- Gravesend drummer killed by telegraph pole set to be immortalised on band's EP
- UPDATE: Former boss Neil Warnock makes dramatic return to Crystal Palace
- 'Nightmare' Mottingham block of flats sees sewage come out of toilet and parts of building fall off
- Bromley and Bexley Scouts work with former street kids in Kenya