A motorcyclist was seriously injured after crashing into fence near Bob Dunn Way yesterday (April 1) with such force he was sent flying into a nearby field.
The incident occurred at 6.15pm when his black Kawasaki ZX 600 bike hit a fence by a roundabout off the busy main road.
The motorcyclist, a Dartford man in his 30s, was propelled into a field and suffered serious injuries to his legs, back and abdomen.
He was rushed to King’s College Hospital where he remains in a serious condition.
Officers from the Serious Collision Investigation team are asking anyone who may have witnessed the incident to call them on 01622 798538.
- Man died at Queen Elizabeth Hospital after staff failed to treat him properly
- PICTURED: Nine people arrested on suspicion of drug dealing in series of raids in Thamesmead
- Bexleyheath man wants motorcyclists to wear correct safety gear following his nasty crash
- Blackwall Tunnel REOPENS after major fuel spill
- TRAVEL WARNING: Signalling problems at Orpington