A motorcyclist was seriously injured after crashing into fence near Bob Dunn Way yesterday (April 1) with such force he was sent flying into a nearby field.
The incident occurred at 6.15pm when his black Kawasaki ZX 600 bike hit a fence by a roundabout off the busy main road.
The motorcyclist, a Dartford man in his 30s, was propelled into a field and suffered serious injuries to his legs, back and abdomen.
He was rushed to King’s College Hospital where he remains in a serious condition.
Officers from the Serious Collision Investigation team are asking anyone who may have witnessed the incident to call them on 01622 798538.
- St Paul's and Big Ben blown up by terrorists (don't worry Gerard Butler's on hand)
- Gravesend teenager, 17, charged with drug offences following Kent Police raids
- Pub chain Antic to open new venues in Penge and Bromley
- PICTURED: Totally quackers! Traffic grinds to halt as ducks waddle across busy Coney Hall road
- UPDATE: Erith man died after being hit by train below Abbey Wood station footbridge