Dartford motorcyclist seriously injured after crashing into fence by Bob Dunn Way (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Dartford motorcyclist seriously injured after crashing into fence by Bob Dunn Way
A motorcyclist was seriously injured after crashing into fence near Bob Dunn Way yesterday (April 1) with such force he was sent flying into a nearby field.
The incident occurred at 6.15pm when his black Kawasaki ZX 600 bike hit a fence by a roundabout off the busy main road.
The motorcyclist, a Dartford man in his 30s, was propelled into a field and suffered serious injuries to his legs, back and abdomen.
He was rushed to King’s College Hospital where he remains in a serious condition.
Officers from the Serious Collision Investigation team are asking anyone who may have witnessed the incident to call them on 01622 798538.
- UPDATE: 'Crowd took photos and abused me as I saved Catford crash victim's life'
- Series of incidents in Sevenoaks Way area end in serious assault on 15-year-old boy
- VIDEO UPDATE: Dartford strongman Terry Hollands' Herculean stunt for Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson film
- Launch for Charlton community council campaign
- Orpington man: 'Every time there is continuous rainfall I fear my house will flood'
Comments are closed on this article.