A motorcyclist was seriously injured after crashing into fence near Bob Dunn Way yesterday (April 1) with such force he was sent flying into a nearby field.
The incident occurred at 6.15pm when his black Kawasaki ZX 600 bike hit a fence by a roundabout off the busy main road.
The motorcyclist, a Dartford man in his 30s, was propelled into a field and suffered serious injuries to his legs, back and abdomen.
He was rushed to King’s College Hospital where he remains in a serious condition.
Officers from the Serious Collision Investigation team are asking anyone who may have witnessed the incident to call them on 01622 798538.
- UPDATE: Cyclist receives 'serious head injury' after crash in Greenwich Park
- Limited edition Marvel Avengers artwork goes on display at Bluewater
- UPDATE: Man hospitalised after motorcycle crash in Sidcup
- St Paul's Cray filth mountain Waste4fuel could be cleared by summer
- CCTV: Dartford man jailed for 12 years after shooting police officer in Bexley