A motorcyclist was seriously injured after crashing into fence near Bob Dunn Way yesterday (April 1) with such force he was sent flying into a nearby field.
The incident occurred at 6.15pm when his black Kawasaki ZX 600 bike hit a fence by a roundabout off the busy main road.
The motorcyclist, a Dartford man in his 30s, was propelled into a field and suffered serious injuries to his legs, back and abdomen.
He was rushed to King’s College Hospital where he remains in a serious condition.
Officers from the Serious Collision Investigation team are asking anyone who may have witnessed the incident to call them on 01622 798538.
- Bonfire warning after garden fire gets out of control
- Furious fans urge fellow Charlton supporters to not buy season tickets in continued protests against owners
- Funeral of police officer killed in Westminster terror attack to take place next month
- Police concerned for welfare of missing of Woolwich boy who disappeared from his bedroom three weeks ago
- UK to begin 'momentous journey' today as Prime Minister Theresa May triggers Article 50