A number of people have got in touch with News Shopper claiming to have seen a UFO flying over Bromley last week.
Local businessman Anthony Wilson says he saw peculiar lights in the night sky on March 24 at around 10pm.
He was staying at his mother's home in Sydenham at the time, and he and friend were looking out of a window in a south-easterly direction.
Adam Pankhurst also saw a strange craft in the sky while driving north towards Bromley.
He said: "I was travelling through Westerham towards Bromley and something caught my eye in the sky.
"I saw a ball of light shoot out of another ball of light.
"It was very quick, faster than any aircraft.
The original ball stayed in the same position for at least 10 minutes then I lost sight."
Keith Poole added: "I could see it from our kitchen window in a south-east position.
"I did wonder what it could be, then it disappeared."
Meanwhile Mr Wilson said: "We were looking in the direction of Bromley North and saw a very, very sharp, bright light blinking on and off in a static position.
"Then a smaller object below it began to move very, very, very fast.
"We could tell the difference because there was helicopter hovering nearby and aeroplanes in the sky - it moved at lighting speed.
"It took two of us to track it by eye and then it was out of our field of vision.
"It was one of those moments when as soon as it was gone we were like: 'what was that?'
"I don't know if it was government, I don't know if it was extra terrestrial. I don't know what it was."
Did you see a UFO in the Bromley sky last Monday? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or send an e-mail.
- UPDATE: Police arrest knife-wielding man 'throwing stuff off roof' in Erith
- EXCLUSIVE: Mum of teen stabbed to death in Brockley demands justice after accused killers go free
- 'People were angry about the bullshit': Greenwich Council remove 'disruptive' library campaigners from public meeting
- Northfleet father-of-three jailed after stabbing man with pair of scissors
- Police hunt man after sex assault on DLR train to Lewisham