A Thamesmead man has denied murdering a 31-year-old during a Boxing Day party in a West End nightclub.
Hassan Mohammed Omer Isman, from Poplar in east London, died after being shot at the Avalon club, Shaftesbury Avenue, where a private function was being held.
Unemployed Danny Walker, aged 32, of Haldane Road, Thamesmead, appeared at the Old Bailey today (April 1) and pleaded not guilty to murder.
His trial is listed for January 5 next year with a pre-trial review on September 5.
- MAPPED: Firework displays 2014
- 10 inappropriate Hallowe'en costumes
- Police appeal for witnesses after fatal hit-and-run en route to West Wickham
- Ofsted deputy director tasked with improving Bexley's children's services
- Fireworks and Halloween: What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent