A Thamesmead man has denied murdering a 31-year-old during a Boxing Day party in a West End nightclub.
Hassan Mohammed Omer Isman, from Poplar in east London, died after being shot at the Avalon club, Shaftesbury Avenue, where a private function was being held.
Unemployed Danny Walker, aged 32, of Haldane Road, Thamesmead, appeared at the Old Bailey today (April 1) and pleaded not guilty to murder.
His trial is listed for January 5 next year with a pre-trial review on September 5.
- Eltham woman's Christmas lights become local tourist attraction
- Man smoked cannabis before driving coach full of passengers from Skegness to Bexley
- Penge protects public toilets
- 6 virtually unrecognisable old football grounds including Woolwich Arsenal and Crystal Palace
- Join the real Charlton pub campaign