POP culture icon Grace Jones will headline Sunday at the Hop Farm Music Festival on July 6.
The avante garde performer joins Kinks legend Ray Davies and Beach Boys co-founder Brian Wilson on headline duties for the three day festival in Paddock Wood from July 4 to 6.
Promoter Neil Butkeraitis said: “We’re really excited to announce world superstar Grace Jones as our exclusive Sunday night headliner, completing the line-up for this year’s Hop Farm Music Festival.
“Alongside Beach Boys co-founder Brian Wilson and Ray Davies, our headliners represent some of the greatest timeless pop ever produced.
“And with a packed line up of classic old favourites and great new bands, as well as lots of new attractions on site, we’re set to take Hop Farm to new heights in 2014.”
Other names on the bill include Chas and Dave, James Blunt, Squeeze and comedians Rich Hall and Jo Brand.
Tickets cost from £68 for adult day tickets to £165 for adult weekend camping with cheaper tickets for young people and children. Go to thehopfarmmusicfestival.com
- Chart topper Jamie Lawson tells us how a chance meeting with Ed Sheeran in Balham changed his life
- 80th birthday concert for Lewisham’s Rolling Stone Bill Wyman as part of BluesFest in Greenwich
- Watch the surreal new video for Good Grief from south Londoners Bastille
- Bromley’s cult musical hero Billy Jenkins’ friends plans celebratory 60th birthday gig
- Meantime's Beer Box returns with FREE gigs