POP culture icon Grace Jones will headline Sunday at the Hop Farm Music Festival on July 6.
The avante garde performer joins Kinks legend Ray Davies and Beach Boys co-founder Brian Wilson on headline duties for the three day festival in Paddock Wood from July 4 to 6.
Promoter Neil Butkeraitis said: “We’re really excited to announce world superstar Grace Jones as our exclusive Sunday night headliner, completing the line-up for this year’s Hop Farm Music Festival.
“Alongside Beach Boys co-founder Brian Wilson and Ray Davies, our headliners represent some of the greatest timeless pop ever produced.
“And with a packed line up of classic old favourites and great new bands, as well as lots of new attractions on site, we’re set to take Hop Farm to new heights in 2014.”
Other names on the bill include Chas and Dave, James Blunt, Squeeze and comedians Rich Hall and Jo Brand.
Tickets cost from £68 for adult day tickets to £165 for adult weekend camping with cheaper tickets for young people and children. Go to thehopfarmmusicfestival.com
- Rare Elvis Presley gold suit to arrive at Greenwich exhibition under armed guard
- OnBlackheath festival gets magic stage headlined by Dynamo
- McBusted caption competition: your funniest, silliest and most outrageous entries
- PICTURED: Madness go one step beyond to mow Blackheath ahead of festival
- Cheryl Baker gives her views on Eurovision, falling out and reuniting with Bucks Fizz bandmates