There are over 1,000 people having an affair in Bromley, according to statistics.
The UK Infidelity Index, compiled by website Illicit Encounters, claims 1,151 of the borough's married residents are playing away.
Said to be the country's "largest and longest running dating site for married people", Illicit Encounters provides a platform for "a little romance" outside current relationships.
It states on its homepage it has not far from a million genuine users - suggesting many across the country enjoy borrowing some sugar from neighbours.
The data, which analyses towns with a population of over 50,000, also states neighbouring Beckenham harbours 623 unfaithful types, while Orpington has 434.
However, the towns fall shy of being the most prolific, with Maidenhead in Berkshire said to be the top spot for affairs. Nearby Gravesend was ranked at number six.
- WALK: Greenland Dock to Deptford Creek with help from The London Thames Path illustrated guide
- Bexleyheath Broadway evacuated as 35 firefighters investigate 'reports of smoke'
- Check out Chapter One’s swish new Private Dining Room in Locksbottom restaurant
- Spamalot cast support News Shopper’s 50th anniversary
- 'They're battys innit' Gay couple verbally abused by Eltham JD Sports staff member