Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Over 1,000 of Bromley's married residents are playing away, claims 'infidelity index'
There are over 1,000 people having an affair in Bromley, according to statistics.
The UK Infidelity Index, compiled by website Illicit Encounters, claims 1,151 of the borough's married residents are playing away.
Said to be the country's "largest and longest running dating site for married people", Illicit Encounters provides a platform for "a little romance" outside current relationships.
It states on its homepage it has not far from a million genuine users - suggesting many across the country enjoy borrowing some sugar from neighbours.
The data, which analyses towns with a population of over 50,000, also states neighbouring Beckenham harbours 623 unfaithful types, while Orpington has 434.
However, the towns fall shy of being the most prolific, with Maidenhead in Berkshire said to be the top spot for affairs. Nearby Gravesend was ranked at number six.
- What's on this bank holiday weekend (August 22 to 25)
- COCKTAIL: Smirnoff Summer Punch
- Cannon and Ball team up with Su Pollard for Robin Hood comedy in Dartford and Bromley
- 'Inappropriate' Facebook friending and offensive online language: Kent Police employees breach social media rules
- Foster charity sets up in Orpington due to lack of carers in the borough
Comments are closed on this article.