A man has driven his car into Chislehurst pond.
The incident happened on Saturday (March 29) at around 9am.
The only vehicle involved, a Vauxhall Zafira, left the road and ended up on its side in the pond.
The driver, a 34 year old man, was taken to the Princess Royal Univeristy Hospital, Farnborough, suffering from a minor leg injury.
- UPDATED: 'Pools of blood' after teenage boy stabbed in Lewisham Shopping Centre
- 'He's exceptional': Woolwich parents fork out £15k a year to launch eight-year-old son into superstardom
- WATCH: Police raid cannabis factory in Welling
- PICTURES Terror alert - Fright Night at Thorpe Park for Halloween
- Man on the run after attempted robbery at Swanley supermarket