A man has driven his car into Chislehurst pond.
The incident happened on Saturday (March 29) at around 9am.
The only vehicle involved, a Vauxhall Zafira, left the road and ended up on its side in the pond.
The driver, a 34 year old man, was taken to the Princess Royal Univeristy Hospital, Farnborough, suffering from a minor leg injury.
- UPDATE: Murder in Thamesmead - 11 arrests after fatal shooting
- Snow and ice chaos this weekend? Just don't shoot the messenger...
- UPDATE: Met Office warn drivers to expect icy conditions over the weekend
- Woolwich's mystery blue fox has been put to sleep by the RSPCA
- Three drivers asked to come forward after motorcyclist's death from Loampit Vale, Lewisham, crash