A man has driven his car into Chislehurst pond.
The incident happened on Saturday (March 29) at around 9am.
The only vehicle involved, a Vauxhall Zafira, left the road and ended up on its side in the pond.
The driver, a 34 year old man, was taken to the Princess Royal Univeristy Hospital, Farnborough, suffering from a minor leg injury.
- Custody for 'bedroom jihadist' who groomed youth with learning difficulties to carry out Lee Rigby copycat killing
- West Wickham buzzing after wasp invasion
- What's on this weekend: days out and shows in south east London and north Kent on May 30 and 31
- Chislehurst mum and son ordered to repay £2.8m mortgage fraud or face more jail time
- More than £5,000 worth of jewellery stolen in two Eltham burglaries