A man has driven his car into Chislehurst pond.
The incident happened on Saturday (March 29) at around 9am.
The only vehicle involved, a Vauxhall Zafira, left the road and ended up on its side in the pond.
The driver, a 34 year old man, was taken to the Princess Royal Univeristy Hospital, Farnborough, suffering from a minor leg injury.
- Man fighting for life in hospital after attack near O2 Arena
- REVEALED: The 10 emojis most used by people in the capital
- WEATHER: Spring is in the air as temperatures rival Mediterranean
- JAILED: Gang that tortured hostages with iron before leaving them in car boot
- Fraudster siphoned tens of thousands of pounds in land sale scam