A man has driven his car into Chislehurst pond.
The incident happened on Saturday (March 29) at around 9am.
The only vehicle involved, a Vauxhall Zafira, left the road and ended up on its side in the pond.
The driver, a 34 year old man, was taken to the Princess Royal Univeristy Hospital, Farnborough, suffering from a minor leg injury.
- MAPPED: Firework displays 2014
- 10 inappropriate Hallowe'en costumes
- Police appeal for witnesses after fatal hit-and-run en route to West Wickham
- Ofsted deputy director tasked with improving Bexley's children's services
- Fireworks and Halloween: What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent