Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Bromley Healthcare given clean bill of health after Care Quality Commission visit
Bromley’s community health services were given a ‘clean bill of health’ after being put under the microscope earlier this year.
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) visited Bromley Healthcare in February and said it found its services were up to speed.
The report, which followed the routine inspection, covers areas such as response times, care provision and management.
Bromley Healthcare’s Colin Beesting welcomed the findings and said with so much negativity surrounding the NHS at the moment it “would be great to highlight this good news”.
He said: “The recent inspection gave our organisation a clean bill of health, and said that care was well managed and well-delivered.”
The CQC reported: “All the people, carers and, parents of children who used the service we spoke with told us they were very happy with the service they received.
“People said they were given choices about how their care was delivered and that they felt safe and well cared for.”
- WIN! A hanging basket bundle worth £90 for your garden this summer
- Met Office weather warning in place due to heavy showers
- Promoted Article: Join the World's Biggest Coffee Morning with Macmillan
- HMRC issue tax credit warning to Lewisham residents
- Bromley chewing gum sign lands itself in a sticky situation
Comments are closed on this article.