DEPTFORD based retro rockers The Fruitful Earth’s second album is ripe for release.
Following on from their 2011 self-titled debut, Rising Sun will be released on April 28 and was recorded in Albury Court Studios in Deptford.
Goldsmiths graduate Sarah Blair leads the band with her endearing songwriting and piano chops which recall classic 60s and 70s rock like Elton John.
Sarah has collaborated with Andrew J Jones, whose production CV includes fellow south east Londoners Squeeze.
The band will play The Pelton Arms in Greenwich on June 6.
- Little Mix to play show at historic Greenwich venue
- Unsigned soul singer from Catford tops BBC Sound Of 2017
- Concert in memory of Beckenham's David Bowie to be held on what would have been his 70th birthday
- VIDEO: South London band soundtrack John Lewis Christmas advert
- Bros are back! Matt and Luke Goss reunite for gig at The O2