A Bromley driving school, responsible for teaching hundreds of thousands of local people how to drive, has turned 100.
Family run Lanes Driving School in Hayes Lane was set up by Fred Lane in 1914.
The business was bought by company director Mark Benningfield's father-in-law in 1976 and now has 45 instructors, taking on an average of 1,000 customers at any one time.
Mr Benningfield, 40, puts its success down to excellent word of mouth.
He said: "We have built up a great reputation within the local area, serving large areas of south east London and north Kent.
"I think people like us because we are a family run business and treat people fairly.
"We care for each and every one of our customers, they are not just a number."
- Man beaten to death in Eltham by brothers after 'gay' insult, court hears
- Even more travel misery on the way as Tube maintenance workers vote for strike action
- Eltham mum fundraising in memory of daughter who wanted to dedicate her life to helping others
- South London teenagers arrested on suspicion of terror offences
- 116 Kodi add-ons you're probably watching that could be breaching copyright laws