An Orpington man will appear in court tomorrow (April 1) accused of raping a young girl.
Mark Cannon, 39, of Farnborough Hill, has been charged with the rape of a female under the age of 13 and will appear at Bromley Magistrates’ Court in the morning.
Cannon is also accused of sexually assaulting a girl of nine as well as two counts of indecent assault on a girl under 14.
The incidents are said to have taken place between 1992 and 2009 at addresses across south London.
- Sidcup man 'with the biggest heart' killed by train near Dartford station named as Leon Coulthard
- NAILED IT! Can you spot the typo in this ‘professional’ Gravesend salon sign?
- Murder probe launched as young man dies 5 days after stabbing in Lewisham
- Man, 22, in hospital after 'assault' in Slade Green Road, Erith
- GOAL: Lifelong Chelsea fan, from Hextable, wins £25k in bet on Leicester City to win the league