An Orpington man will appear in court tomorrow (April 1) accused of raping a young girl.
Mark Cannon, 39, of Farnborough Hill, has been charged with the rape of a female under the age of 13 and will appear at Bromley Magistrates’ Court in the morning.
Cannon is also accused of sexually assaulting a girl of nine as well as two counts of indecent assault on a girl under 14.
The incidents are said to have taken place between 1992 and 2009 at addresses across south London.
- Man, 58, charged with murder after body found in Deptford
- Is this Britain's worst family? Deptford killer's drunk sister smashes car into bus
- Mottingham residents claim they are living 'in the dark ages'
- Anerley man charged with raping 15-year-old schoolgirl and two other sex offences
- What's on this weekend (November 22 and 23)