An Orpington man will appear in court tomorrow (April 1) accused of raping a young girl.
Mark Cannon, 39, of Farnborough Hill, has been charged with the rape of a female under the age of 13 and will appear at Bromley Magistrates’ Court in the morning.
Cannon is also accused of sexually assaulting a girl of nine as well as two counts of indecent assault on a girl under 14.
The incidents are said to have taken place between 1992 and 2009 at addresses across south London.
- What's On: 17 reasons to go out this week in south London
- 16-year-old boy fighting for his life after stabbing in Deptford
- Plan your tactics: Firms and staff urged to be flexible during Euro 2016
- Stop cold calls with a text OR use our 11 funny ways to deal with them instead
- Driving instructor uses car park to teach bay parking for FIVE MINUTES, gets £60 fine