An Orpington man will appear in court tomorrow (April 1) accused of raping a young girl.
Mark Cannon, 39, of Farnborough Hill, has been charged with the rape of a female under the age of 13 and will appear at Bromley Magistrates’ Court in the morning.
Cannon is also accused of sexually assaulting a girl of nine as well as two counts of indecent assault on a girl under 14.
The incidents are said to have taken place between 1992 and 2009 at addresses across south London.
- Crowd trouble at Rotherham v Millwall game
- Fawkham nudists battle to save caravans at naturist club
- VIDEO: Has a ghost been caught on film at Orpington Priory?
- New Cross teen charged with firearms offences
- VIDEO: Funny or plain stupid? Gravesend prankster, Daniel Jarvis, attempts to give police officers parking fines