An Orpington man will appear in court tomorrow (April 1) accused of raping a young girl.
Mark Cannon, 39, of Farnborough Hill, has been charged with the rape of a female under the age of 13 and will appear at Bromley Magistrates’ Court in the morning.
Cannon is also accused of sexually assaulting a girl of nine as well as two counts of indecent assault on a girl under 14.
The incidents are said to have taken place between 1992 and 2009 at addresses across south London.
- Fire breaks out at cricket pavilion in Downham
- Two men arrested on suspicion of carrying 'drinks bottles containing ammonia' in Bellingham
- REVEALED: Greenwich is the most miserable borough in London
- Plans under way to change laws on HMOs in Bexley
- Crayford man terrified after capturing 'supernatural spirit' on Snapchat