Dartford Station has been officially unveiled in a ribbon-cutting ceremony following a £7 million facelift.
The new look was revealed by Dartford MP Gareth Johnson on Friday (March 28).
The facility in Millpond Road now boasts a three-storey building with a new ticket office to ease movement of passengers at busy periods.
Other improvements include sparkling new toilets and shops on the ground floor of the station as well as more space for parking and waiting areas.
Mr Johnson said: "The contemporary style of the new station building is proving to be very popular with people I have spoken to.
"It gives a very positive first impression for anyone arriving at Dartford for the first time and it is a big improvement from what we had before and a real asset for the town."
- PICTURES AND VIDEO: Major delays on Southeastern after freight train derailment near Lewisham
- Severe weather warning issued for London
- Appeal to find missing vulnerable woman who could be in Bexley
- WATCH: West Wickham boy racers shout 'white power' at woman EXPLICIT LANGUAGE WARNING
- Greenwich council under fire as locals grow frustrated with dilapidated buildings on Plumstead High Street