Dartford Station has been officially unveiled in a ribbon-cutting ceremony following a £7 million facelift.
The new look was revealed by Dartford MP Gareth Johnson on Friday (March 28).
The facility in Millpond Road now boasts a three-storey building with a new ticket office to ease movement of passengers at busy periods.
Other improvements include sparkling new toilets and shops on the ground floor of the station as well as more space for parking and waiting areas.
Mr Johnson said: "The contemporary style of the new station building is proving to be very popular with people I have spoken to.
"It gives a very positive first impression for anyone arriving at Dartford for the first time and it is a big improvement from what we had before and a real asset for the town."
- What's On: 17 reasons to go out this week in south London
- 16-year-old boy fighting for his life after stabbing in Deptford
- Plan your tactics: Firms and staff urged to be flexible during Euro 2016
- Stop cold calls with a text OR use our 11 funny ways to deal with them instead
- Driving instructor uses car park to teach bay parking for FIVE MINUTES, gets £60 fine