Dartford Station has been officially unveiled in a ribbon-cutting ceremony following a £7 million facelift.
The new look was revealed by Dartford MP Gareth Johnson on Friday (March 28).
The facility in Millpond Road now boasts a three-storey building with a new ticket office to ease movement of passengers at busy periods.
Other improvements include sparkling new toilets and shops on the ground floor of the station as well as more space for parking and waiting areas.
Mr Johnson said: "The contemporary style of the new station building is proving to be very popular with people I have spoken to.
"It gives a very positive first impression for anyone arriving at Dartford for the first time and it is a big improvement from what we had before and a real asset for the town."
- The big bang: The wonderful ways Kent reacted
- Plumstead man in court over Woolwich petrol station police stand-off
- Interview: Pop Idol Gareth Gates gets ready for panto
- Catford and Deptford residents likely to die an average of nearly seven years earlier than rest of Lewisham
- Halloween set to be warmest ever, beating Dartford record