A submarine has emerged out of the watery depths of the West Wickham flood 'lakes'.
The Sparrows Den playing fields in Addington Road have been submerged since severe weather brought heavy rain earlier this year.
It is not thought the submarine is an invasion vessel as it bears a UK flag - but it is not known why it has moved in.
It is thought it could be to protect a family of ducks from a resident shark, which was spotted in the water on March 14.
The birds, said to number up to 100, had made the water their home and there were concerns for their safety.
- Bluewater's Glow exhibition centre set to close
- St Mary Cray tearoom saved from closure
- Clocks, dodgy washing machines, unsafe ice cream and a great pint of News Shopper
- Wildlife park on firmer ground as it thanks supporters and Crystal Palace fans for raising £8,000
- VIDEO: Bromley team takes to trampolines in giant boob costume for charity