Fifteen pairs of glasses and sunglasses have been stolen from Boots in Petts Wood in the last two months.
Police are investigating two separate incidents of shoplifting at the Queensway store.
On February 8, a man stole 12 pairs of designer frame glasses with a total value of £1,800.
On March 18, a man stole three pairs of sunglasses, with a total value of £600.
No arrests have been made.
Anyone with any information should call the police on 101.
- Traffic 'nightmare' in Catford following pub fire
- He lived long and prospered: A tribute to Star Trek legend Leonard Nimoy (1931-2015)
- VIDEO: Watch half-naked transvestite twerking in Lewisham
- Fresh Lewisham teachers strike planned over academies
- Top TV stars attend Lewisham Youth Conference