Fifteen pairs of glasses and sunglasses have been stolen from Boots in Petts Wood in the last two months.
Police are investigating two separate incidents of shoplifting at the Queensway store.
On February 8, a man stole 12 pairs of designer frame glasses with a total value of £1,800.
On March 18, a man stole three pairs of sunglasses, with a total value of £600.
No arrests have been made.
Anyone with any information should call the police on 101.
- Motorists can now challenge parking tickets for £5
- Bromley storms into Top 50 best places to live in UK
- Bumper day for seals in Dartford
- Biggin Hill school raises cash for charity through festive jumper day
- Staff, students and rotarians in series of Erith charity walks