Two men have appeared in court after allegedly beating up a man at a Bexleyheath pub called The Wrong ‘Un.
Oliver Jennings, 22, of Crayford High Street and Joseph Moss, 21, of Arbuthnot Lane, Bexleyheath, are accused of assaulting Olusegun Orebiui on November 22 last year.
They appeared at Bexley Magistrates’ Court on Thursday (March 27) and pleaded not guilty.
They will be tried at the same court on June 3.
- 'Nonce' football referee jailed for sex offences against teenage boys
- Palace away fans voted fourth most vocal in the Premier League
- Top Millwall and Charlton players make Christmas hospital visits
- Charing Cross signal problem causes Southeastern delays until at least 6pm
- Bexleyheath veteran awarded Russian medal after a 30 year campaign