Two men have appeared in court after allegedly beating up a man at a Bexleyheath pub called The Wrong ‘Un.
Oliver Jennings, 22, of Crayford High Street and Joseph Moss, 21, of Arbuthnot Lane, Bexleyheath, are accused of assaulting Olusegun Orebiui on November 22 last year.
They appeared at Bexley Magistrates’ Court on Thursday (March 27) and pleaded not guilty.
They will be tried at the same court on June 3.
- UPDATE: Boyfriend admits killing EastEnders actress Sian Blake and two children in Erith
- Appeal to find owners of sunken treasure found by police divers in Plumstead
- Two men knifed in separate stabbings across Lewisham
- 29 nurses could lose jobs as future of school health service in Bromley under threat
- Meet the elderly woman responsible for those stunning carvings in Barnehurst woods