Two men have appeared in court after allegedly beating up a man at a Bexleyheath pub called The Wrong ‘Un.
Oliver Jennings, 22, of Crayford High Street and Joseph Moss, 21, of Arbuthnot Lane, Bexleyheath, are accused of assaulting Olusegun Orebiui on November 22 last year.
They appeared at Bexley Magistrates’ Court on Thursday (March 27) and pleaded not guilty.
They will be tried at the same court on June 3.
- Father, son and daughter sentenced after Dartford-bound train attack in front of terrified passengers
- What's on this weekend (August 30 and 31)
- Critically acclaimed movie shot in Charlton set for high definition re-release
- Crash causes chaos at the Dartford Crossing
- Bexley mayor joins in fun at the stables