Two men have appeared in court after allegedly beating up a man at a Bexleyheath pub called The Wrong ‘Un.
Oliver Jennings, 22, of Crayford High Street and Joseph Moss, 21, of Arbuthnot Lane, Bexleyheath, are accused of assaulting Olusegun Orebiui on November 22 last year.
They appeared at Bexley Magistrates’ Court on Thursday (March 27) and pleaded not guilty.
They will be tried at the same court on June 3.
- Two taken to hospital after police car crash in Bexleyheath
- Elton John, Matt Damon, Wills and Kate: Our gallery of celebrities spotted in south-east London
- Dogs being targeted by growing number of parasites in UK
- Lewisham businessman set to star in The Apprentice brands himself the 'perfect guy'
- Tube chat falls flat: Londoners unimpressed by badge campaign to get people talking to each other on public transport