Two men have appeared in court after allegedly beating up a man at a Bexleyheath pub called The Wrong ‘Un.
Oliver Jennings, 22, of Crayford High Street and Joseph Moss, 21, of Arbuthnot Lane, Bexleyheath, are accused of assaulting Olusegun Orebiui on November 22 last year.
They appeared at Bexley Magistrates’ Court on Thursday (March 27) and pleaded not guilty.
They will be tried at the same court on June 3.
- Neglected horses rescued in Sidcup due to 'immediate concerns for their welfare'
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn
- Lewisham borough worst for education in London